Profile for Marie-Pierre > Reviews

Content by Marie-Pierre

Marie-Pierre

Art of Procrastination, The: The Art of Effective Dawdling, Dallying, Lollygagging, and Postponing
by John Perry
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The art of procrastination, 8 Dec 2013
I think some of us tend to procrastinate more that others but it's a book that echoes a lot of truths for many. Very funny and to the point.

Kong Zoom Groom Multi-Use Cat Brush
Kong Zoom Groom Multi-Use Cat Brush
Offered by BuyAllMeans
Price: 5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars zoom groom, 8 Dec 2013
It's just incredible, my cat simply adores it, I think it must be like a deep massage, stimulating the right zones and possibly, also improving health by making her so happy ! The only problem is that she asks for it with insistance when I don't necessarily have the time ! By the way, she is 16 and a half and frankly, you wouldn't think it. Is it because of zoom groom ? I tend to believe it.
I would definitely recommend this product, in fact I have already done so !

Kumfy Kradle Radiator Cat Bed (Wide)
Kumfy Kradle Radiator Cat Bed (Wide)
Offered by Mighty Oak Trading
Price: 19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Radiator cat craddle, 31 Jan 2011
It's brilliant ! Binnie loves it as it is firm and soft and warm all at once ! Mmmm yummy ! The only problem was that I live in France and the seller wouldn't send it there, so I had to get it sent to my daughter in England, who forwarded it to me, so it took rather a long time. Better late than never though. It was well worth waiting.