Profile for L. Archell > Reviews

Content by L. Archell

L. Archell

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr Tickle Handwarmer, 2 Jan. 2010
I bought the Mr Tickle handwarmer and the Mr Funny handwarmer just before Christmas as we were going on a trip to visit father christmas and it was snowing.

I have not been dissapointed with them. Easy to use, just click the little red stick inside and the gel starts to harden and become white and produce heat.

It was a bitter day when my boys (2 and 3) used them first, they enjoyed the Mr Men shaped figures and when they started to heat up they loves holding the warmer between their gloved hands.

Stayed warm for 45 mins - warm enough to be held on the skin without being uncomfortable and warm enough to stop a toddler moaning about the cold.

Re-useable up to a 1000 times - just boil in an open saucepan for about 5 minutes until they become liquid again.

Would recommend (and have!).

Haba Bon Appetit Pizza
Haba Bon Appetit Pizza
Offered by Johannes Spielzeugladen

3.0 out of 5 stars Haba Pizza - play food, 2 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Haba Bon Appetit Pizza (Toy)
I bought this Haba pizza for my 2 year old son for Christmas as he loves to pretend cook and make picnics. I was a litttle dissapointed to be honest. I thought the pieces would be velcro for some reason or have some way of staying put on the pizza, but it really annoys him when he hands me a slice and the toppings fall off. I do like however, the variety of toppings given. Salami, tomatoe, mushroom, fish, olives, onion rings, and a small bag of grated cheese.

It has been a week since Christmas and I think we have lost the majority of toppings as they dont stick or stayput!

Quite dissapointed but the idea is great.

I'm Toy 91009N Stegosaurus
I'm Toy 91009N Stegosaurus

4.0 out of 5 stars Stegosaurus - great Toy!, 2 Jan. 2010
This review is from: I'm Toy 91009N Stegosaurus (Toy)
I bought this I'M TOY Stegosaurus along with the Mammoth and the Brachiosaurus for my 2 year old son for Christmas, and he loves them. The Stegosaurus is his favourite, it is bright blue, solid wood, with fabric spike plates down its back. It is large enough to have a great dinosaur battle yet easily small enough for my boy to hold and carry. It is about 12" long.

Rufus wasn't into dinosaurs before we got him these, but it has sparked a love and he now wants to visit our local museum to see the dinosaur bones.

A must have toy for every little boy.