Profile for Mrs. Susan Latham > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Susan Latham

Mrs. Susan Latham (Somerset)

Page: 1 | 2
Bridgedale Boy's Coolfusion Hike Socks - UK Childs 1-3, Charcoal
Bridgedale Boy's Coolfusion Hike Socks - UK Childs 1-3, Charcoal

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm socks, 18 Nov 2013
Good quality warm socks which are ideal to wear inside wellingtons. Worth paying that bit extra and they are just like his Daddie's.

Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000  (Retail Packaging)
Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 (Retail Packaging)
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Skyping, 29 Jun 2013
This product is very easy to set up and use plus it fits very neatly on top of my monitor. The picture is very clear and the sound is adequate. Delivery was very quick.

KangaROOS  HARVARD shoulderbag Shoulder Women  blue Blau (caribbean blue 499) Size: 20x26x10 cm (B x H x T)
KangaROOS HARVARD shoulderbag Shoulder Women blue Blau (caribbean blue 499) Size: 20x26x10 cm (B x H x T)
Offered by ebag_48
Price: 21.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong little bag, 12 Jun 2013
This shoulder bag arrived very quickly. I bought it at the last minute to take on holiday and for going on walks. It is very light and probably waterproof but it hasn't rained yet! While on holiday it held my purse, tickets, phone, pen, paper, plus my SLR camera and extra lens. This was more than I expected and I wouldn't normally carry my camera in this fashion but, as it is very deep, it worked. The strap is wide with an extra shoulder sliding padded piece. For walking it will comfortably hold maps, GPS and bottle of water. I am very pleased with this purchase especially at such a reasonable price.

And Then It Happened
And Then It Happened
by Linda Green
Price: 5.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Unusual, 14 April 2013
This review is from: And Then It Happened (Paperback)
I did like reading this book although parts of it were very sad and I don't think I could ever be as strong as she was at the end.

Extra Select Sunflower Hearts 12.75 Kg
Extra Select Sunflower Hearts 12.75 Kg
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bird heaven, 14 April 2013
These sunflower seed are very good - well they must be as they last no time at all - the birds scoff the lot!

H & L Russel Ltd Sweater Organiser, Taupe with Harvest Green Trim, 6 Pocket
H & L Russel Ltd Sweater Organiser, Taupe with Harvest Green Trim, 6 Pocket
Offered by A Place For Everything
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Tidy Tee Shirts, 14 April 2013
All my tee shirts and thin fleeces are now rolled and neatly packed in place making them easy to see and retrieve.

H & L Russel Ltd Shoe Organiser, Taupe with Harvest Green Trim, 10 Pocket
H & L Russel Ltd Shoe Organiser, Taupe with Harvest Green Trim, 10 Pocket

5.0 out of 5 stars Tidy cupboard, 14 April 2013
I was really pleased with these shoe holders. I threw out all shoes not worn for some time and the rest packed neatly into two of these holders. In fact I could put two sets of sandals in one compartment. Job done.

Wicked Imports Spike Ice Snow Grippers Crampon Climbing Slip On Anti Slip Show Spikes MEDIUM 4-7.5
Offered by GADGET DISCOUNT
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gripping power, 14 April 2013
Having had a very bad fall last year I thought these grippers would be good both for gripping on ice and giving me confidence to walk on the incredibly slippery pavements. I'm sure they will be invaluable next winter.

World War 1 - Memorabilia Pack
World War 1 - Memorabilia Pack
Offered by Resources for Teaching
Price: 6.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful resource, 14 April 2013
This package will be perfect for our family history project next year on WW1. We can have a colourful display to encourage members to search for their war time ancestors.

Piranha PC10g Two Drawer Filing Pedestal to Match Our Range of Desks
Piranha PC10g Two Drawer Filing Pedestal to Match Our Range of Desks
Offered by Piranha Trading Limited * NO DELIVERY TO: Channel Islands Isle of Man Scilly Isles Scottish Highlands & Islands Northern Ireland *
Price: 43.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, 4 Feb 2013
This item arrived promptly and was extremely well packed. The instructions were clear and each piece was identified to avoid using the wrong one. My daughter helped me build it as her hands are stronger than mine. It took us about 2 hours to build. The size is perfect for my small office as everything else I looked at was either too long or too wide. I liked the idea of having an extra castor fitted to the bottom drawer to stop the cabinet tipping forward when opened. The only problem we had was the lock which for some reason won't lock but I am not bothered about that and don't need it. The cabinet is well made, looks very neat and has tidied all my household paperwork in one place.

Page: 1 | 2