Profile for Mrs. Susan Latham > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Susan Latham

Mrs. Susan Latham (Somerset)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
human
human

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jan. 2015
This review is from: human (MP3 Download)
I just love this track - very evocative.

Swatch SUON705 42mm Plastic Case Blue Rubber Mineral Men's & Women's Watch
Swatch SUON705 42mm Plastic Case Blue Rubber Mineral Men's & Women's Watch
Offered by uhrenwatch

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the clear face which is easy to read even ..., 16 Nov. 2014
I like the clear face which is easy to read even in low light. I was a bit worried about the rubber strap but it is very comfortable and easy to keep clean. It is a little larger than I imagined (difficult to tell from a photo) but I'm happily using it every day.

Bridgedale Boy's Coolfusion Hike Socks - UK Childs 1-3, Charcoal
Bridgedale Boy's Coolfusion Hike Socks - UK Childs 1-3, Charcoal

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm socks, 18 Nov. 2013
Good quality warm socks which are ideal to wear inside wellingtons. Worth paying that bit extra and they are just like his Daddie's.

Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000  (Retail Packaging)
Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 (Retail Packaging)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Skyping, 29 Jun. 2013
This product is very easy to set up and use plus it fits very neatly on top of my monitor. The picture is very clear and the sound is adequate. Delivery was very quick.

KangaROOS  HARVARD shoulderbag Shoulder Women
KangaROOS HARVARD shoulderbag Shoulder Women

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong little bag, 12 Jun. 2013
This shoulder bag arrived very quickly. I bought it at the last minute to take on holiday and for going on walks. It is very light and probably waterproof but it hasn't rained yet! While on holiday it held my purse, tickets, phone, pen, paper, plus my SLR camera and extra lens. This was more than I expected and I wouldn't normally carry my camera in this fashion but, as it is very deep, it worked. The strap is wide with an extra shoulder sliding padded piece. For walking it will comfortably hold maps, GPS and bottle of water. I am very pleased with this purchase especially at such a reasonable price.

And Then It Happened
And Then It Happened
by Linda Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Unusual, 14 April 2013
This review is from: And Then It Happened (Paperback)
I did like reading this book although parts of it were very sad and I don't think I could ever be as strong as she was at the end.

Extra Select Sunflower Hearts 12.75 Kg
Extra Select Sunflower Hearts 12.75 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Bird heaven, 14 April 2013
These sunflower seed are very good - well they must be as they last no time at all - the birds scoff the lot!

H & L Russel 6 Pocket Sweater Organiser Taupe With Harvest Green Trim
H & L Russel 6 Pocket Sweater Organiser Taupe With Harvest Green Trim

5.0 out of 5 stars Tidy Tee Shirts, 14 April 2013
All my tee shirts and thin fleeces are now rolled and neatly packed in place making them easy to see and retrieve.

H & L Russel 10 Pocket Shoe Organiser Harvest Cream 127cm x 15cm x 30cm
H & L Russel 10 Pocket Shoe Organiser Harvest Cream 127cm x 15cm x 30cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Tidy cupboard, 14 April 2013
I was really pleased with these shoe holders. I threw out all shoes not worn for some time and the rest packed neatly into two of these holders. In fact I could put two sets of sandals in one compartment. Job done.

Wicked Imports Spike Ice Snow Grippers Crampon Climbing Slip On Anti Slip Show Spikes MEDIUM 4-7.5
Offered by GADGET DISCOUNT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gripping power, 14 April 2013
Having had a very bad fall last year I thought these grippers would be good both for gripping on ice and giving me confidence to walk on the incredibly slippery pavements. I'm sure they will be invaluable next winter.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3