Profile for ivresse123 > Reviews

ivresse123

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kiehl's Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic 250 ml / 8.4 oz
Kiehl's Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic 250 ml / 8.4 oz
Offered by The Makeup Stop (ship from USA)

2.0 out of 5 stars ok product, 10 Jun. 2015
I don't see any effect on my skin,the best pore refining,i ever try its tonic éclat from lierac,a French brand,i bought them only 1 week ago,but I can tell you,the result is to die for,my face look like I had a microdermabrasion,my skin is really smooth,perfect,in only on week.

Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Deep Moisture Clarifying Cream 1.7oz (50ml)
Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Deep Moisture Clarifying Cream 1.7oz (50ml)
Offered by EAU DE LUXE (POWERED BY FBA)

3.0 out of 5 stars not really impressed, 10 Jun. 2015
its works just fine for me .

Sades Sa-708 Game Earphone Headset Over-Ear Headphone With Microphone For PC Computer Gaming, Blue
Offered by hitechtronics

5.0 out of 5 stars he is very pleased. its fit perfectly, 6 April 2015
I bought it for my son,he is very pleased.its fit perfectly,the microphone looks cool.excellent choice for any kids.

Skin Whitening Lightening Relumins Advance Whitening Soap With Intensive Skin Repair & Stem Cell Therapy
Offered by You Look Light

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 6 July 2014
i am very please about this soap,my skin is very soft now,wow,i m impressed.i saw the result ,after using it for 2,weeks.
I also,aply a body lotion for dry skin,both work very well.

supermodel 14 inch OFF BLACK (col 1B) . Full Head Human Hair Weave for sew in or glue in. High quality Remy Hair Weft!. 100g Weight
Offered by Beauty Fly Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars not happy, 23 Dec. 2013
its not a full head hair wave ,unless you have a tinny one,i have to buy,another,in the shop to complete it.what a waste on time.

Marquis De Sade: A Biography
Marquis De Sade: A Biography
by Maurice Lever

5.0 out of 5 stars right on time, 23 Dec. 2013
I was happy to receive my book on time, its was as described.i m just pleased,i carry my book everywhere I go.its a very good reading,for anyone who the Marquis De Sade fan.

Mixed length 3pcs 16",18",20", body wave,300g,#1b,#2,#4,100% peruvian human hair extension (#1b)
Offered by charming human hair

3.0 out of 5 stars not so great for me, 26 Oct. 2013
I don't really like it,i always have to brush them,to avoib,being tangle,its abit,annoying,but,i think,its what you get for the price,just my opinion.

Border Biscuits - 48 in a box (4 Varieties)
Border Biscuits - 48 in a box (4 Varieties)
Offered by Micronutrients Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars good with some coffee, 26 Oct. 2013
I love thoses biscuit,you can easylihave them with some coffee,or tea,its suit very well for any afternoon tea,with friend,or family.i recommend it.

Uncle Lees Teas Dieters Tea for Weight-Loss, 30 Ct
Uncle Lees Teas Dieters Tea for Weight-Loss, 30 Ct
Offered by Swift Stock

5.0 out of 5 stars its works, 26 Oct. 2013
I just bought it one day ago,i think,its does what it said,i took one tea in the evening,and,i was surprise,in the morning, all I ate yesterday, went just right down in the toilet,wow.its look like I can eat as much I want.the tea does the rest.

Full Size 61 Keys Digital Teaching Keyboard with Stand
Full Size 61 Keys Digital Teaching Keyboard with Stand
Offered by Sales Direct Online

5.0 out of 5 stars my son loves it, 16 Oct. 2013
its a very good price for a full keyboard,easy to set up,nice sound,my son just loves it.it set beautifully in the sitting room..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3