Profile for James Bryan > Reviews

Content by James Bryan

James Bryan

Page: 1 | 2
Metal home file foolscap (grey)
Metal home file foolscap (grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mission Impossible, 13 Oct 2014
I have to say, the reason for writing this review is purely because of my own brilliance. When the beautiful grey box was delivered I jumped with joy at the exciting thought of finally putting my filing away. I eagerly opened the packaging and pulled away the wrapping with glee.
I was then met with the Goliath beauty that was THE BOX. My smug feelings on exactly how cool I am rushed over me and I went to open the lid. I grabbed the solid, thief proof and impressively vandal proof lock and lifted,but nothing happened. It wouldn't open. I thought, where is the key? Somebody must be very security minded to lock an empty filing box. I thought the key must have been in the packaging so I sprung to my feet to empty out the box I opened so quickly and alas,no key.

It was then that I realised it must be inside the box... This wasn't going to beat me. My day wouldn't be ruined by a spotty youth on the minimum wage trying to mess with my brain, chuckling to himself as he locks them all and sends out to exited customers. To be fair I though, I would do the same, like the time I stole all the SPAM keys off the tins in the local supermarket. Crazy times..

I went downstairs to find whatever I could to break into this wretched box. Armed with a small pick axe, a pair of scissors and a burger flipper I was given for Christmas the previous year ( what a f~~~ing terrible present that was ) I ran upstairs to attack. Pulling the incredibly heavy duty lid ( not flimsy at all ) up with said burger flipper and shaking relentlessly until I could hear the tinkle of metal inside. I knew I was onto the jackpot. I got my torch out and looked inside. There they were. Sitting there laughing. Well,not for long. I lunged inside with my all slender pick axe and poked around. Alas, no joy. I just couldnt get enough purchase on it, like a midget trying to open a window, I was beaten. I grabbed the scissors and stabbed around inside again, shaking furiously ( the box, not me) BINGO. There they were. On the floor. Not laughing anymore are you, you little filing cabinet packer!

Finally I was in. I had won. Victory was mine. I could now file.

No More Excess, Advanced Digital Luggage Scale
No More Excess, Advanced Digital Luggage Scale
Offered by COOLPANDA

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked for a while, 27 May 2014
Used this for a trip and it broke after the second use. However, the stockist has sent out a new one and it seems to work ok. Excellent customer service from our seller and weighs baggage accurately

Cabin Max Flight Approved Lightweight Carry on Trolley Backpack Bag
Cabin Max Flight Approved Lightweight Carry on Trolley Backpack Bag
Offered by Home & Travel

4.0 out of 5 stars Used numerous times, 27 May 2014
Love this bag. Its great to have a bag that doubles up as a rucksack too. Fits in hand luggage too. build quality is ok and has withstood numerous trips abroad. Well chuffed and not too expensive

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Works ok but sticky is rubbish, 27 May 2014
Fixed these strips to mdf and they have fallen off within a day. the strips work fine and colours are great but the self adhesive is awful. TIP OF THE DAY- use silicone sealant to refix these up and they will stay there forever. Also the power supply that was supplied looked like it was about to catch fire so dont use that.

Silver Mirrored Aviator Sunglasses with Fully Reflective Lenses Men's and Women's Fashion
Offered by EYEWEAR WORLD

1.0 out of 5 stars TOO DARK!, 27 May 2014
couldnt see a thing through these glasses. definately not for driving, wearing outside, or inside, or anywhere for that matter. Even for fancy dress you would walk into walls.

August VGB100 - External USB Video Capture Card - S Video / Composite to USB Transfer Cable - Grabber Lead For Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Offered by Daffodil UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Old Video to DVD, 27 May 2014
Drivers installed great on windows 7 64BIT and the software included works perfectly to turn video into various file types and convert to dvd. Did just the trick!

Anker® TC960 Ultra-Slim Folio Bluetooth Keyboard Case for iPad 4 / 3 / 2 - Smart Case and Magnetically Detachable Keyboard (Tuxedo-black) (Leather)
Offered by AnkerDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Works seemlessly, 27 May 2014
Excellent for the price. Tidy case and the battery lasts ages. Handy for commuting and emailing and the quality is great!

Cabin Max Global - Extra Large 107L Lightweight Folding Trolley Suitcase Luggage
Offered by Home & Travel

2.0 out of 5 stars OK if your short of space, 27 May 2014
Not impressed with the build quality of this product. We sent ours back and bought elsewhere. it folds flat as a pancake but i bet it wouldnt last long if you used it regularly. It didnt seem well made at all.

Calypso Once A Day Sun Protection SPF20
Calypso Once A Day Sun Protection SPF20

5.0 out of 5 stars Always great, 27 May 2014
Love this stuff. Half the price of the normal once a day protection and does the same job. Protected me for the day in 30 degree heat with swimming. highly recommended

Calypso Once A Day Sun Protection SPF30