Profile for Ms. Clare Maggs > Reviews

Content by Ms. Clare Maggs

Ms. Clare Maggs (Somerset, UK)

The Great British Farmhouse Cookbook (Yeo Valley)
The Great British Farmhouse Cookbook (Yeo Valley)
by Sarah Mayor

4.0 out of 5 stars Yeo Valley Cook Book Delicious Taste of the South West!, 9 Feb. 2014
I really love this cookbook, the recipes are simple yet delicious & the whole book is filled with beautiful photography of the dishes and the surrounding countryside of Yeo Valley... I may be slightly biased as I live in the next village but would not hesitate this to anyone keen to create great home cooked food & even homemade dairy products such as ricotta & clotted cream!

KitchenAid FPPC Mixer Attachment Pack; Grinder/ Mincer, Slicer/ Shredder, Fruit & Vegetable Strainer

5.0 out of 5 stars KitchenAid Heaven, 24 Aug. 2013
I am really pleased with these attachments, I religiously used my kitchen aid for cakes, bread and general baking but these attachments have meant I know have a fully functioning food processor too with the ability to make coleslaws, burgers from ground meat leftovers and when I get round to it sausages with the addional sausage stuffer I purchased as well! Next on the list is the icecream making kit!

TeckNet® Apple FM Transmitter Charge and Play for Apple iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6s, 6 Plus, 6s Plus, iPod Touch, Nano
Offered by Hippidion.Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Great way to listen to your iPod through the radio, 24 May 2010
I am very pleased with this purchase, it is much better than my old iTrip as it also comes with a lead to connect to the cigarette lighter to charge your iPod aswell.
Recommended to anyone and a really reasonable price.