Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "natluv335" (Herts, UK)

Razer Imperator Expert Ergomonic Gaming Mouse
Razer Imperator Expert Ergomonic Gaming Mouse

2.0 out of 5 stars Faulty Wire, 25 Feb. 2016
Bought this as a lightening deal a year ago, can't believe how much I spent on something which should only be about a tenner! Mouse suddenly stopped working. On inspection discovered that the wire inside which connected to the USB port was faulty.

The wire inside was really thin and weak in any case. For something so expensive I would expect a better and more durable product. Instead this is all about appearance and comes with a hefty price tag. There are other flashy looking gaming mouses out there for a fraction of the cost!

Samsung Battery for Galaxy Ace 2
Samsung Battery for Galaxy Ace 2
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a true Samsung battery - Imitation - Charge does not last, 29 Aug. 2013
Disappointed. will never buy again. Item is not actually a legit Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 battery.

Comparing this with my mobile phone battery. The sticker has been stuck the wrong way round and wonky.
After charging it fully and installing it into my phone, at first the charge seems ok. But then very quickly, within an hour or two, the charge drops to half empty. Which didn't happen with my original phone battery.

I did not return the item because it was not worth the return delivery charge. But I would not recommend this item to anyone. Do yourself a favour, don't buy this rubbish.

The Archaeology of Death and Burial
The Archaeology of Death and Burial
by Michael Parker Pearson

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need to know is right here, 19 Feb. 2011
You can't find a better expert on human death and burial than Prof Mike Parker Pearson in Britain. And if this is a topic you are researching then look no further. Because everything you need is right in Pearson's comprehensive study of human death and burial in archaeology. I don't really have any criticism to offer, as I am not interested in finding points of criticism. I am a student, and my current interest is merely to start learning everything I can about what archaeologists have discovered and what they can say about those discoveries. And this book has been an immense resource in that study. I'm sure someday there will be another revised edition, because this is a massive area of study which appears to make new discoveries each year. Which is extremely exciting. At least, for me it is.

Gabriel [DVD] [2008]
Gabriel [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Andy Whitfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Accept the Dawn, 28 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Gabriel [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
Fantastic film by Shane Abbess and crew. One of the few films I'd watch the making of section.

It was done on a tight budget but the story is fantastic, the actors give it their all and there are some neat SFX to give the film that supernatural action feel. Well done for a budget movie and I loved the story of the Arch's and the Fallen fighting it out in Purgatory.

Undead and Unemployed: A Queen Betsy Novel (Berkley Sensation)
Undead and Unemployed: A Queen Betsy Novel (Berkley Sensation)
by MaryJanice Davidson
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm biting my nails for the next one!, 14 Jan. 2005
I can't believe how addicted to the Berkley Sensation 'Undead and...' novels I have become. I literally put down the first novel then ran into my nearest bookshop demanding for the next copy. They're fantastic to read and Betsy Taylor is such an ass kicking girlie with such great comic attitude meets Buffy's 'taking myself oh so seriously - not'. I simply love it and I really want to read more. I am sucked in I didn't think I would be but I truly am. I generally saw myself as an avid Anne Rice and Tanith Lee gone vampire goth but oh no this novel is a breath of fresh air from the standard scary dark bone chilling but slightly weirdly romantic vampire novel. It's a laugh, a romantic and action packed laugh with teeth. Put me out of my misery and give me another story, please. Pretty please with icing and chewing gum flavoured lippy on top!