Profile for IndigoMonstA > Reviews

Content by IndigoMonstA

IndigoMonstA "IndigoMonstA" (Hampshire, England)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Its worth paying the extra for a good quality stylus, 6 Mar. 2013
I chose this stylus after several cheaper stylus' fell apart after a few weeks. Fed up with seeming to always need to buy a new stylus I decided to try investing in something of better quality. Having done some searching on the web I found a whole range of quality stylus costing up to £80, so wondered if the stylus would be of good quality for the price.

I am very impressed with it, it writes on my ipad much better than cheaper pens and is great to use. Unless you really do need a stylus for fine or technical drawing on a tablet, I reckon this stylus will do the job as well as any of the more expensive ones will. The little clip thing that comes with it is great as it keeps my stylus with my ipad, and isn't too fiddly to detach and attach the pen once you get the knack of it.

I would recommend this to everyone needing a stylus for general use, it hasn't fallen apart yet, so has outlasted all the cheaper stylus I had.

Superfit Happy Krokus Slippers 90029173 8 Uk Toddler, 26 EU
Superfit Happy Krokus Slippers 90029173 8 Uk Toddler, 26 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and practical, perfect for toddlers, 6 Mar. 2013
I would recommend these to anyone who has small children. They are a good size and made well. They open fully so easy to get wide or even wriggling feet inside, the velcro tabs are large enough to securely close the slipper around the foot once its in (although my daughter has found a way to loose them). The soles a suitable for indoor and light outdoor use and the grip works well on tiled floors.

A First Guide to Baby Signing (Amazing Baby)
A First Guide to Baby Signing (Amazing Baby)
by Katie Mayne
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to learn signs, 31 Jan. 2010
We found this book really useful, the pictures with written intructions for each sign made them really easy for us to use. The signs are organised in easy to find sections.