Profile for J K Holliday > Reviews

Sharkoon Fireglider Laser Mouse - Black
Sharkoon Fireglider Laser Mouse - Black
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good!, 13 April 2013
I had been using a Microsoft [gaming] mouse for 6 years and it still hadn't broken but I felt I was probably missing out on response time and comfort so I bought the Sharkoon. The first time I tried it I was shocked at how quiet the click is, I can hardly hear it. Also you don't need to press the button very hard at all to get it to respond. Many people on here have written more detailed reviews on how awesome this mouse is so I will keep this short.

Buy this mouse it is a million times better than a standard one!

Sharkoon 1337 Gaming Mouse Mat
Sharkoon 1337 Gaming Mouse Mat
Offered by DreamPriceFactory
Price: 8.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 13 April 2013
Never had a gaming mouse mat before and didn't really see a need for one but BOY was I wrong! My mouse movement is a lot faster now and it is more comfortable having the mat under my arm.

Pros:
High Quality
Simplistic and Stylish
Thin
A bit bigger than A4 [perfect size for my desk]
Cheap
Rubber base so that it stays in place

Cons:
None

RAGE (PC DVD)
RAGE (PC DVD)
Offered by Gameseek
Price: 8.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fun and beautiful [especially now that it has been patched], 9 Oct 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: RAGE (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I find this game very fun to play it is almost like a mix of Fallout 3/ New Vegas, Borderlands and Motorstorm. A mission based game with FPS and driving game-play.

The game looks beautiful, there are so many 3d models in a scene and the lighting is perfectly done. Extremely atmospheric. As others have said some of the textures are a bit low in places however you have to sacrifice texture size sometimes for things such as lighting and particle effects. If this game had been made purely for PC the textures may have all been higher quality. The environment design, character design, voice acting and animations are very enjoyable and I am always excited when I walk into a new environment, simply beautiful.

YES there were limited video settings on the PC but as of today id have patched the game and have added the much needed V-Sync option which stops screen tearing as well as texture cache which will help towards stopping texture popping. For more details on what has been updated check out the News section on Steam.

I feel sorry for the people who have given it 1 star as I know how annoying and frustrating it is when games do not work on your PC system. However as a PC gamer I have sadly come to expect that some games will have these sorts of issues.