Profile for Jon Green > Reviews

Jon Green

Skinneeez Squirrel, Small
Skinneeez Squirrel, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Bodger loves it!, 19 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Skinneeez Squirrel, Small (Misc.)
My Parsons Jack Russell loves it! He is from a working pack but has yet to prove his ratting credentials. That said, maybe he won't care now that he has his squirrel! He takes it everywhere, gives it a good fettling but it still remains intact & squeaky!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 8, 2014 8:17 PM GMT

Wild and Wolf Letter Press Magnets
Wild and Wolf Letter Press Magnets
Offered by something nice 4 you

4.0 out of 5 stars Letter Press Magnets, 14 Feb. 2013
Liked these cos they were quirky & there were several variations on the size & font of most letters. I also liked the punctuation characters so had fund making sentences on our magnetic board!

A1CS 7" RAPID5® DUAL-CORE (2*1.4) TABLET - ANDROID 4.1 JELLY-BEAN - CAPACITIVE MULTI TOUCH SCREEN - SUPPORTS  YOUTUBE, IPLAYER SITE
A1CS 7" RAPID5® DUAL-CORE (2*1.4) TABLET - ANDROID 4.1 JELLY-BEAN - CAPACITIVE MULTI TOUCH SCREEN - SUPPORTS YOUTUBE, IPLAYER SITE

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap, 1 Jan. 2013
On the first day of use, my son tilted the tablet to get a better view as the light in the room wasn't very bright & the capacitive screen tipped out. Contacted A1CS immediately only to find out that they are closed until 7 Jan! One VERY disappointed son who cannot use hi birthday present as it will need to be returned.

I hope that A1CS Customer Service is good. One of the reasons, I purchased from them is that other reviewers commented favourably on their good service.

Update 14 January

We did receive a replacement tablet back fairly quickly together with reimbursement for our return postage. The new tablet appears to be a different model.

Unfortunately the microphone is u/s. It is impossible for anyone who we skype to hear let alone understand what we are saying thanks to all the hissing & crackling. We can hear others perfectly & the general sound quality for listening to music etc is good. The first tablet we received however, had no problems microphone wise so another one off fault it seems

It looks as though this tablet will be returned as well. I have to say that although we have experienced good customer service from A1CS, I find it frustrating having to comunicate by email all the time. Can't get through on the phone (defaults straight to voicemail & then the voicemail tells me that it is "full")
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2013 11:44 AM GMT

epad 7" android tablet pc netbook neoprene soft case cover pouch black and red
epad 7" android tablet pc netbook neoprene soft case cover pouch black and red
Offered by Allske

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 1 Jan. 2013
Fine - the tablet fits into it perfectly. It also looks funky too.
PS - why is there a minimum post length for this review? Could have said what I needed to in about 7 words but no - couldn't submit review without adding more text!

Prestige Checks Art Deco Cordless Dome Kettle, 1.5 Litre
Prestige Checks Art Deco Cordless Dome Kettle, 1.5 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky!, 3 Dec. 2010
Really pleased with item. It looks great & feels good quality. Yes it is quite heavy but to me I prefer that as I think that this makes it more robust & hard wearing.