Profile for Anniebii > Reviews

Content by Anniebii

Anniebii (Cheshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
We Wish You A Merry Christmas (Wii)
We Wish You A Merry Christmas (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas fun, 10 Dec 2012
We bought this to get us in the Christmas spirit....and entertainment for relatives on Christmas day. The kids think its good fun and we think it is definately worth purchasing.

Skying
Skying
Offered by Side Two

5.0 out of 5 stars A good listen, 4 Sep 2011
This review is from: Skying (Audio CD)
Bought for a friend as a gift and have been informed it is an excellent cd ....a really good listen!

Scooby-Doo: The Mystery Begins [DVD] [2009]
Scooby-Doo: The Mystery Begins [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Kate Melton

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun to watch, 7 May 2010
This was bought for a friends daughter who loves Scooby Doo. They said a good, fun film to watch, especially if you enjoy the Scooby films.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and cuddly, 7 May 2010
Purchased as a gift....they love it. Recommend if you are looking for a cute cat this is one!

Pop It Rock It!
Pop It Rock It!
Offered by SDM Retail LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for 8-10 year olds, 7 May 2010
This review is from: Pop It Rock It! (Audio CD)
Purchased for Birthdays and Christmas gifts. Just what the girls want to hear and dance too. Had good reviews from those I gave it too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Present, 7 May 2010
This was bought as a present as we have Webkinz and my children love them. This was a lovely lion (purchased because it was the childs favourite animal) and very appealing. Would recommend webkinz as everyone I know who has one thinks they are good value for money.

Draw Thumb Animals (Klutz)
Draw Thumb Animals (Klutz)
by Editors of Klutz
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainy day fun, 7 May 2010
I bought this incase it rained on holiday in Cornwall...and it did in buckets!! This kept my 8 year old entertained on and off during the times it was too wet to go out. My only problem was when she was first given it we couldn't get out when the weather cleared up a bit because she was still drawing! I would recommend it. It looks a tiny book but I think it was worth the money.

Webkinz Raccoon Plush Toy with Sealed Adoption Code
Webkinz Raccoon Plush Toy with Sealed Adoption Code

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and cuddly, 7 May 2010
I love my raccoon, he's cute and cuddly. I enjoy playing with webkins and have a few. The website is great.

Caraselle Superior 4ftAll Black Clothes Rail with stronger than the normal rail frame.
Offered by EuroShopfittings

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality all round, 7 May 2010
Just what I wanted. The rail is strong and good quality. The service was excellent. Very happy with my purchase.

My Style Studio: Design and Trace Your Own Fashions (Klutz)
My Style Studio: Design and Trace Your Own Fashions (Klutz)
by Klutz
Edition: Misc. Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspired!, 3 Jan 2010
This was bought for my 8 year old daughter for Christmas. She opened it on Christmas day and used it lots throughout the school holidays. I was very impressed with the content of the book and thought it was a brilliant idea. My daughter thinks it is great too

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4