Profile for Tanzi > Reviews

Tanzi (S.W UK)

Yousave Accessories PU Leather Wallet Cover Case for Nokia Lumia 625 - Black
Yousave Accessories PU Leather Wallet Cover Case for Nokia Lumia 625 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one, I did!, 21 May 2014
Very nicely made, feels like a quality, more expensive, item than it is. Would recommend to anyone wanting to protect their phone and look a bit swish :)

The Lovely And Funny Design The Hero Knight Batman Logo For Double-sided Printed Pillow Case By Humorously Devise

4.0 out of 5 stars Batman cushion case, 2 Jan. 2014
Bought as a last minute Christmas present, however didn't realise that it was coming from China. Arrived New Years Eve so became a belated present, that said quailty of print and material is excellent just took a little to long to arrive, although within timescale advised.

Black Batman Adult M - Luzia New Womens Adult Mens Unisex Aztec Superman Batman Print Ladies Hoody Jumpsuit Onesie
Offered by GraciousGirl

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman Onesie, 2 Jan. 2014
Bought as a christmas present at the last minute, turned up on time all as advertised. Recipient of present delighted with the size and quality!

10M Cat5e Shielded Network Cable, 10 Meters, FTP, Grey Ethernet Patch Lead
10M Cat5e Shielded Network Cable, 10 Meters, FTP, Grey Ethernet Patch Lead
Offered by The LACH Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, Good quality., 22 April 2013
Not a lot to say really, they do exactly what you'd expect and the shielding, apparently, prevents any signal interference. As I haven't experienced any signal degredation since using them on my tv and sky box I can only assume they are working perfectly! All in all a good buy.

CPO 270deg HDMI Male to Female Adapter, Gold Plated
CPO 270deg HDMI Male to Female Adapter, Gold Plated
Offered by The LACH Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Hides all the ugly cables, 22 April 2013
First things first, you have to recognise the difference between the 270 degree and the 90 degree adaptors, I didn't and I spent several quid on one that were useless as the hdmi connector opening faced the back of the tv. Once I got the correct ones, though, they were ideal. Hid all the Ugly cables which stuck out of the side of the tv with no loss of quality from either my sky box or my blu ray player. Very happy and would recommend them to anyone. Just remember check your hdmi orientation on your gogglebox before parting with your hard earned cash!

Sealey 6.5L Manual Vacuum Oil and Fluid Extractor
Sealey 6.5L Manual Vacuum Oil and Fluid Extractor
Offered by Cooks of Bedford ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Vacuum Oil extractor, 27 Oct. 2012
So much better than laying under the car getting covered in oil and grime. Very simple to use, choose the appropriate pipe, stick it in the dip stick hole a couple of pumps and you're away. The only downside (if you can call it that) is that it takes about 15 or so minutes to evacuate all the oil, but I'm sure you can find something else to do while this happens. Very pleased altogether and of course turned up exactly when advertised. Do your self a favour, get one of these!

Komputerbay 2GB (2x 1GB) 184 Pin DDR DIMM 400MHz PC3200 CL 3.0 Desktop Memory
Komputerbay 2GB (2x 1GB) 184 Pin DDR DIMM 400MHz PC3200 CL 3.0 Desktop Memory
Offered by KOMPBAY

5.0 out of 5 stars KOMPUTERBAY 2GB (2 x 1GB ) DDR DIMM (184 PIN) 400Mhz PC3200 CL 3.0 DESKTOP MEMORY, 2 April 2012
Have been running my old dinosaur of a computer with this new memory for a few days now. What a difference! Boot up time is about 20 seconds from switching on to being on the net, everything seems to be running quicker and slicker. If I'd known how much difference this memory would make a year or two ago I would have parted with my cash long since. I was on the verge of shelling out for a new machine and now I've got all I need for a tad over £30 quid. Job Done!

DIGIFLEX Wireless Internet USB Adaptor WiFi Dongle 150Mbps For Windows 7 / XP / Vista
Offered by Digiflex

3.0 out of 5 stars WiFi dongle, 27 Sept. 2011
Good little item, however had to wait an age for delivery. Delivery estimate was 16 to 30 days, dongle turned up on day 30 from Hong Kong! I think next time I might spent a few pence more and get it from somewhere with a 2 or 3 day delivery service. Thank God it worked!!!!!
Wireless Internet USB Adaptor WiFi Dongle 150Mbps For Windows 7 / XP / Vista
by Generic

Spyro: Year of the Dragon - Platinum (PS)
Spyro: Year of the Dragon - Platinum (PS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Spyro PSone review, 21 Jun. 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my kids, they are going through a bit of a renaissance with older console games at the moment. They both loved it which is nice as its a non violent, gentle, colorful, addictive game which makes a change from machine guns, explosions and high body counts! Recommended.

Apple iPod classic 120GB - Silver
Apple iPod classic 120GB - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Christmas Present, 7 Feb. 2009
Never really understood i-pods before now. My daughter pestered me for months to get one for Christmas, so I bought one early to have a play, at first couldn't work it and fiddled with it for ages. When I eventually got it to switch on I didn't understand how the menus worked, it seemed far too complicated and awkward and I began to worry my daughter might be disappointed also. I needn't have worried! Within a 1/2 hour of opening it she had music, videos and pictures loaded on from her p.c.'s i-tunes and gave me a comprehensive 5 second instructional demo! What an amazing, clever and simple to use bit of kit (I feel a complete duffer!). The music quality sounded great, the videos....full DVD length films were just fantastic, no ghosting, color crisp and bright, all her photos and art work stored on it and still over 80GB storage left. I don't think I've ever been so pleased with a purchase in a long time, all helped by Amazons speedy delivery. Marvelous, I want one....no two!