Profile for Annie > Reviews

Annie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Ebola K: A Terrorism Thriller: book 1
Ebola K: A Terrorism Thriller: book 1

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent read. easy to follow, good and believable story line., 13 Dec 2014
I have read many books about africa, both fiction and none fiction. Not quite up to the standard of Wilber Smith but current material. I have lived and worked on the African continent which helps me to visualize the whole setting. I shall be down loading and reading the follow up books.

A Reason To Kill (DI Matt Barnes Book 1)
A Reason To Kill (DI Matt Barnes Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, 17 Nov 2014
Anyone who enjoys crime thrillers will find this book a good read. Self contained story and not essential to read other books in series but, would like to do so.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2014 12:19 AM GMT

Encore Mackrel and Tuna 70 g (pack of 18)
Encore Mackrel and Tuna 70 g (pack of 18)

1.0 out of 5 stars Something has gone wrong with my cat's favourite food. This last batch of 36 tins I ..., 9 Oct 2014
One star is one too many. Something has gone wrong with my cat's favourite food. This last batch of 36 tins I ordered are not the same as usual. They don't smell right, they are dark in colour and watery. My cat refused to even taste the first tin of this new batch. The smell was enough to put him off. This was the only cat food that he actually seemed to enjoy and now I have a problem finding a different one again. It is interesting that Sainesburys have stopped selling it now, I wonder why?

1mm thick 14k Hamilton gold plated on solid sterling silver 925 stamped Italian round SNAKE chain necklace chocker bracelet anklet with lobster claw clasp jewellery jewelry - Available in lengths: inch 6"/15cm, 8"/20cm, 10"/25cm, 12"/30cm, 14"/35cm, 16"/40cm, 18"/45cm, 20"/50cm, 22"/55cm, 24"/60cm, 26"/65cm, 28"/70cm, 30"/75cm, 32"/80cm, 34"/85cm, 36"/90cm, 38"/95cm, 40"/100
Offered by Silver Amber

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase., 12 Sep 2014
Very happy with this snake chain. I wanted a longer length chain to hang my small solitaire diamond on when i wear lower cut tops, but the price of solid gold is ridiculous at the moment for anything strong enough to trust with my pendant. i bought a solid gold one first and it caught at the hairs on my neck and snapped. It cost £100 for light flimsy rubbish. This chain is smooth, well made (no nipping hairs on the neck) strong and looks like 18ct gold for the price of silver. The colour should lighten slightly to be more like 14ct hopefully.

A Dog's Life (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 4)
A Dog's Life (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Believable characters and story line, 12 Aug 2014
Suggest need to read previous books 1,2 and 3 to understand characters behaviour. Particularly enjoyed relationship of new superintendent being in charge and the reaction of the CID officers. I endured a similar experience.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 15, 2014 2:15 PM BST

Joint Enterprise (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 3)
Joint Enterprise (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read., 1 Aug 2014
Likeable and believable characters. Better for having read #1and #2 in the series first. Looking forward to #4 in the series.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 15, 2014 2:13 PM BST

Making A Killing (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 2)
Making A Killing (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good read., 11 July 2014
This is the second book I have read in the Rmney and Marsh Files. I shall be reading more. The story line was believable and the characters realistic.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 15, 2014 1:35 PM BST

Plain Mid Blue Cotton Sarong
Plain Mid Blue Cotton Sarong
Offered by PASSION4FASHION

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 7 Mar 2014
Had a problem finding a plain dark blue sarong on the high street so spotted this on Amazon and ordered after reading some good reviews. Sarong arrived quickly and I am perfectly happy with it. Slightly see-through but good enough to feel covered walking along the beach. One comment though, why do they have to sew dreaded labels into everything, I damaged it cutting the thing out which was a bit upsetting.

Rotary Quartz Analogue LB42825/06 Ladies Watch
Rotary Quartz Analogue LB42825/06 Ladies Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars quality everyday watch., 7 Mar 2014
Could not resist this Rotary watch at the bargain price offered. It is a classic everyday watch with a quality brand name. I would have preferred a larger boyfriend style but no complaints as I did some research before ordering and knew what was coming. The strap was slightly tight on my 7.5" wrist so I phoned Rotary and they said they would send me a couple of extra links out at no charge for that model number. Watch arrived within 2 days so thank you Amazon for your brilliant prices and service.

Sherley's Beaphar 2 in 1 Cat Hairball Remedy 100g
Sherley's Beaphar 2 in 1 Cat Hairball Remedy 100g
Offered by BuyAllMeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Product, 24 Feb 2014
My elderly siamese cat suffers badly from constipation and this product is a godsend, I cannot be without it. He loves the taste old it and really looks forward to licking it off my hand morning and evening. He does not seem to have hairballs as he is a short haired cat but it is definately helping to keep him regular now. Thank you Amazon and BuyAllMeans for your excellent price point.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5