Profile for AngieB > Reviews

Fruit of the Loom Kids T Shirt
Fruit of the Loom Kids T Shirt
Offered by Activewear_Clothing_Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun with cotton Tees, 3 Sept. 2014
I chose the Loom Kids T shirts because my granddaughters were coming to stay and I had some interesting stencils for them to try.
They had great fun putting their own designs on them with fabric paint and fabric pens. I needed them to be cotton T shirts as they colour much the best. The results were a great success. Quality of the T shirts was very good.

Trapunto by Machine - Print on Demand Edition
Trapunto by Machine - Print on Demand Edition
by Hari Walner

5.0 out of 5 stars Machine Trapunto, 28 April 2014
This was recommended by a friend and it is a lovely book. Very easy instruction to understand and lots of ideas for designs. A very good addition to my book collection and one I will use often.

TFA 47.3003 Monsun Radio-Controlled Rain Gauge
TFA 47.3003 Monsun Radio-Controlled Rain Gauge
Offered by Wetterladen24

4.0 out of 5 stars My husband is pleased with his rain gauge, 28 April 2014
The rain gauge is quite a success . Well packaged and clear instructions on how to set up and operate. Think the temperatures are inaccurate but apart from that easy to understand.

Big Yellow Digger (Ben & Bella)
Big Yellow Digger (Ben & Bella)
by Julia Jarman

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Yellow Digger Book, 3 Sept. 2013
My little granddaughter was coming to stay so I bought it for her . It was a great success and she went to sleep cuddling it . lovely story book and so bright a lively.

Daylight Silver Twist portable Lamp D33707
Daylight Silver Twist portable Lamp D33707
Offered by Daylight Lamps

4.0 out of 5 stars Sewing light, 12 Feb. 2013
This has proved very usefull on my sewing work bench and provides a good light. Easy to transport down stairs if I need to but a little unstable on its base if I am not carefull.

Just Seed British Wild Flower - Yellow Rattle - Rhinanthus minor - 50g Seed
Just Seed British Wild Flower - Yellow Rattle - Rhinanthus minor - 50g Seed
Offered by UK SUPPLIER-Warehouse Deals ENGLAND Ltd FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY ON RIDE ON CAR ORDERS(ORDER BEFORE 12:30PM)UK MAINLAND only-SEED ORDERS WITHIN 2-5 DAYS

5.0 out of 5 stars For our meadow, 12 Feb. 2013
We have a meadow on the Blackdown Hills so needed the Yellow Rattlle to help keep the grass down as this does take over. Not sure how it will fair this year though as so much rain. We will be trying again another year if the weather has beaten us this year.The seed looked in good condition and we took care when skattering it so keeping our fingers crossed.

Christmas Presents - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Christmas Presents - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 12 Feb. 2013
I keep hoping someone will give me an Amazon voucher one Christmas so sent one to my son in law as he is hard to think what to get him and I know he will make good use of it.

Clangers: Make the Clangers and Their Planet with 15 Easy Step-by-step Projects (Knitting)
by Peter Firmin

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 12 Feb. 2013
Could not resist this little book as the Clangers were part of my daughters lives when they were little. Have not knitted for a while as I normaly sew but this may go on holiday or give me something to do instead of just watching tv which drives me nuts. It is realy a delight and easy to understand.

Field Guide to the Birds of the West Indies (Helm Field Guides)
Field Guide to the Birds of the West Indies (Helm Field Guides)
by Herbert A. Raffaele

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday bird book, 12 Feb. 2013
My sister in law is holidaying in St Lucia and this book covers lots of the birds she hopes to see. Compact to carry and wish we had one when we visited there.

The Handy Folding Sack Truck
The Handy Folding Sack Truck
Offered by Platinum Home and Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars My brilliant sack truck, 12 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Handy Folding Sack Truck
This sack truck is excellent . I did lots of research before buying and have got it very right. We have a long gravel drive and with risk of flooding need to move sand bags. This travels over the gravel with ease.It has hand protectors around the handles and as my husband is sometimes poorly I shall be able to move compost bags around the side of the house with out a worry. I like to be independent and this is an excellent buy. Cannot recomend it highly enough.

Page: 1 | 2