Profile for K. Bannerman > Reviews

Offered by 4GamersUK
Price: 4.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Ubisoft makes it Uber hard, 5 Mar 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
The first Assassin's Creed showed so much potential and was a graphical beauty. I was a huge fan.

We all know how great the Assassin's Creed 2 should be on PC, but the majority of us will have technical issues during gameplay due to Ubisoft's unforgiving DRM.

It'll be like being in bed with the girl/guy of your dreams but kicked out before climax because you blinked.

Ubisoft, sort it out. We might be fans of Assassin's Creed, but we're not stupid.

Saitek P480 Gamepad (PC)
Saitek P480 Gamepad (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars A controller for guests to use, 11 Jan 2008
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I've already got an xbox controller for my laptop but i needed an extra controller so I could play against my mates. The P480 is a good choice cause it functions perfectly, feels a lot like a ps2 controller and if it breaks it isn't such a lose because you didn't have to break the bank for it.

Logitech Z-2300 Multimedia Speaker System - 200 Watt (Total)
Logitech Z-2300 Multimedia Speaker System - 200 Watt (Total)

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST student speakers around!, 11 Jan 2008
I'm thinking about charging my friends an entry fee before they come in my room...
A regular ritual before me and my mates go clubbin is to jam in my room and listen to thumpin music through my 200W speakers. More often than not we end up getting to the club late because the power of these speakers give u the impression that you're already in the club!
I've had these speakers for 3months and I still wonder why they're are so cheap. The sound quality is crisp and clear(might want to adjust the equaliser for 'hip-hop' tracks). And the bass? Well my neighbour said "I can feel my room shaking!It's awesome!"
My best buy through Amazon so far.

Can't Stop Won't Stop: A History of the Hip-Hop Generation
Can't Stop Won't Stop: A History of the Hip-Hop Generation
by Jeff Chang
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Hip-hop book, 11 Jan 2008
I constantly referred to this book for my essay on b-boy subculture but it was also an entertaining read too.
I recommend this book as essential reading for anyone who has the slight interest in hip-hop and/or youth subculture.

There's more to hip-hop than just 'pimps','hoes' and 'bustin caps' in 'asses'!

Western Digital My Book 500GB Essential  USB2.0 External Hard Drive
Western Digital My Book 500GB Essential USB2.0 External Hard Drive

2.0 out of 5 stars My rating so far, 11 Jan 2008
I'm very careful with my things but because its thin and stands vertically, i accidentally knocked it over. Now all my data is lost and i have to pay 50-100 to retrieve my data. I'm going to go for the Freecom tough drive now. It's more expensive but at least there's a less chance of it breaking... Im so gutted!...

(previous review) I've had no problems with this drive so far, but i am weary having heard these mixed reviews.
My drive is actually very quiet and doesn't vibrate my desk like one unfortunate customer was complaining about(maybe he needs to question the desk).
To be safe i'm going to keep my journey's with it to a minimum - especially when i'm traveling in the hectic city of London.
If u want something portable, look elsewhere. If you want simple and value for money, this is a good option.
What I really want is a 500GB shock-resistant water-proof bluetooth usb memory stick, but i guess beggars can't b choosers!

Page: 1 | 2