Profile for SamC > Reviews

500g Saltpetre food grade 99.9%-assay! Potassium nitrate HDPE bottle
500g Saltpetre food grade 99.9%-assay! Potassium nitrate HDPE bottle
Offered by Minerals water

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 22 Mar. 2013
It deserves a 5 star rating. I am using it for chemistry applications and it is perfect. A reasonable price and excellently packaged. Strong, sturdy container which is easily reusable. Very Happy!
ps It shipped quickly!

Gioteck Real Triggers (PS3)
Gioteck Real Triggers (PS3)
Offered by Gameseek

1.0 out of 5 stars Only one in the packet!!, 15 Aug. 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I ordered these to try them for shooters and there was only one in the packet! Well that's handy! Do I have to buy another one now? DID I READ THE DERSCRIPTION WRONG? I'm pretty sure you get 2! It says trigger"s"! And on the picture there are 2 triggers! Not impressed! Big let down...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 15, 2011 7:32 AM GMT

Zippo High Polish Brass  Lighter - High Polished Brass
Zippo High Polish Brass Lighter - High Polished Brass

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 18 July 2011
Love this thing! It's my first zippo lighter and it's my favourite. It looks amazing and it works perfectly. It's effortless to refill and lights on the first strike basically every time. It's a definite buy! especially at that price!!

Wells Lamont Premium Lined Leather Work Gloves (Medium)
Wells Lamont Premium Lined Leather Work Gloves (Medium)

2.0 out of 5 stars Quite annoyed., 18 July 2011
They were bright bright bright yellow when they came! They looked more like rubber gloves. What's more, I bought them for a costume originally and they weren't anything like the colour in the picture so, not good in that respect :( But that aside, as actual working gloves, they are tough and very durable and should last a long time.

Silverlit Atlas 3-Channel Remote Control Helicopter (Colour and frequency varies)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressive, 1 July 2011
This helicopter is a truly genius design. Be careful with it though, it is polystyrene after all. If you practice a little, it shouldn't be too hard to get the hang of. I myself have never flown an rc helicopter of any kind before and I'm not going to lie, I got it pretty quickly and can make it fly where ever I want it to, no problem. I definitly recommend this to anyone of any age because its the cheapest copter I've found with a forward flight fuction and it looks pretty sweet. PS - If your one of those people who doesn't bother with instructions, all I can say is - USE THE TRIM BUTTONS. YOU MUST TRIM THE COPTER IF IT STARTS SPINNING BY ITSELF
. Buy it, it's awesome! :)