Profile for Bunnydrumming > Reviews

Content by Bunnydrumming

Bunnydrumming (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
2 x 100ml Original ABGYMNIC Highly Conductive Gel for TENS, EMS and Most Toning Pad Systems
Offered by Gifts4Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and great product, 14 Jan. 2015
Great to use on my slender tone pads - I add some to the pads each time I use it and after I have used the slender tone I've noticed that the gel has all been absorbed so the pads aren't sticky after. A great price as well.

PhD Diet Whey Belgian Chocolate 1 kg
PhD Diet Whey Belgian Chocolate 1 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars great taste - rich and a bit different but I liked it!, 14 Jan. 2015
I liked the taste - it's filling and a rich taste and great when I had half a banana to the mix. I have this after they gym and wish I had some of the other flavours. I sometimes add some peanut powder which is great.

Mens Ribbed German Style Beanie Hat Ear Warmers Black One Size
Mens Ribbed German Style Beanie Hat Ear Warmers Black One Size
Offered by Raintopia

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 14 Jan. 2015
My head is fairly normal rise but I think this is on the small side however it's great for the price. It arrived quickly. I like the fact the hat covers my ears - I wore it for golf and my ears were toasty but it did ride up slightly over time and I kept having to pull it down. I would describe this more as a ladies size (but not a large headed lady!!)

Chi 100 Percent Natural Espresso Coconut Milk Case (Pack of 12)
Chi 100 Percent Natural Espresso Coconut Milk Case (Pack of 12)
Offered by Chi Drinks

4.0 out of 5 stars I quite liked the taste but didn't like that the coconut milk ..., 10 Jan. 2015
I quite liked the taste but didn't like that the coconut milk was slightly congealed in each drink. I started trying to keep it in a warmer part of my kitchen so that there wouldn't be bits in it but it didn't really work - especially when I put it in the blender to get rid of the bits! Was a bit disappointed because I did like the taste and you don't want to have to keep a drink warm before you drink it to melt the bits! however on the taste it's as expected so therefore the 4 stars

LADYCARE DISCREET MEDICAL DEVICE FOR MENOPAUSE
LADYCARE DISCREET MEDICAL DEVICE FOR MENOPAUSE
Offered by LadyCare Lifetime Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm not sure if it is linked but I seem to get more stomach aches when I don't wear this (I used to stop wearing it as soon as i, 10 Jan. 2015
This is the second one I have bought - the first went through the washing machine and then I lost it so I didn't want to be without and bought another. About a week later I found the first one so at least I know have a spare. I have had this for some months and my hot flushes went within around a month and now I never have a hot flush. I'm not sure if it is linked but I seem to get more stomach aches when I don't wear this (I used to stop wearing it as soon as i felt better but also because I used to forget to put it back on after a bath). I don't ofter have periods but hadn't worn this for about 2 weeks and had horrendous period pains when it did come. Now i wear it almost constantly and am not risking taking it off. It will be interesting to see what happens if/when I have another period

Slendertone Abs Replacement Pads Twin Pack
Slendertone Abs Replacement Pads Twin Pack
Offered by UK Beauty Solutions Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars genuine produce and good quality, 10 Jan. 2015
Great genuine products - they are just as ordered

AmazonBasics Heated Seat Cushion with 3-Way Temperature Control 12 V Black
AmazonBasics Heated Seat Cushion with 3-Way Temperature Control 12 V Black

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the only care seat warmer to buy! I love it., 10 Jan. 2015
This is perfect. I used to have another one (different make) but after a year or so the wires closest to the seat frayed and it stopped working. Dont be fooled by the photo - the wires on this are correct for UK cars and on the right of the seat. Even better then my last warmer is the material this is made of - it's soft and feels warm as soon as you sit on it as it's like a brushed cotton. It warms up within minutes and I usually turn it to the lower heat setting after 10 - 15 minutes because it's so warm. There are two heat settings which is great but both are warm. I cannot recommend this one - the wires look much better then my last make and I don't think the wires will wear away like that one. Definitely recommend this - it makes driving into work on an icy morning as 7am much more comfortable

Warrior Princess Blender / Shaker - 700ml
Warrior Princess Blender / Shaker - 700ml
Offered by Bodybuilding Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - well made, 10 Jan. 2015
Love my Warrior Princess Bottle. I have 4 other blender bottles and needed another for my daily juices and this is perfect. It's identical to the Blender Bottle range and so all the tops are interchangeable which makes it even better and it doesn't leak. Love it - I am the Warrior Princess!!!

HDMI lead for Sony DSC-TX10 Cyber-shot Digital Camera - Gold Plated - High Definition Cable - AAA Products - 12 Month Warranty
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as ordered - good quality, 10 Jan. 2015
just what i ordered and seems good quality - unfortunately I wanted one end to be a USB but that's my fault. Can't fault what they sent!

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Magic Set
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Magic Set

5.0 out of 5 stars very good quality and impressive but simple tricks for all ages, 10 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my 10 year old nephew and we were really impressed at the quality - normal children's magic kits seem cheap and flimsy but this is really well made with study pieces. On the first day my nephew performed 23 or 4 of the tricks... he hasn't quite got the hang of sleight of hand but he was very happy. Well worth buying and spending a bit of extra money to get such good quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13