Profile for Lil's mummy > Reviews

Content by Lil's mummy

Lil's mummy (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Trunki Yondi Travel Pillow - Betsy (Pink)
Trunki Yondi Travel Pillow - Betsy (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 31 July 2014
Love this, looks great, nice soft fabric, filled with those squishy micro-beads so moulds easily to the child, magnets gently hold it in place, daughter (age 3) can easily pop it on herself, and best of all it solves the problem of her falling asleep in the car and waking up grumpy and crying with a sore neck! Another great product from Trunki, would highly recommend, especially if your child is petite like mine, as some of the kids neck pillows were far too bulky for my little girl.

Hello Kitty Pink Party Bunting
Hello Kitty Pink Party Bunting
Offered by barcode bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bunting, 31 July 2014
This review is from: Hello Kitty Pink Party Bunting
Looked great for the party, and is now a permanent fixture in daughter's Hello Kitty themed bedroom! Would recommend

TOMY Aquadoodle 8 Designs - Rainbow, Animal Sounds, Winnie The Pooh, Peppa Pig Mini Mats, Chuggington, Disney Princess, Cars Collection 2, Twin Pack Aquadoodle Pens (Twin Pack Aquadoodle Pens)
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Tomy pens!, 31 July 2014
Looked for ages to find the genuine Aqaadraw pens, and have even ordered from other sellers and been sent cheap imitation ones despite showing the same picture. However, these are the actual real ones, at last!! These genuine ones are well worth the money, and dispatched quick too :)

HELLO KITTY INFLATABLE CHARACTER - 46cm HEIGHT [Toy]
HELLO KITTY INFLATABLE CHARACTER - 46cm HEIGHT [Toy]
Offered by rctoyshopuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Jun 2014
Bought this for my daughter's 3rd birthday.
Much better than expected for the price, she's bounced on it, laid on it, and thrown it around and it's still standing a week later!
Handy that it has a little hook at the top for hanging.
It's now a permanent fixture in her Hello Kitty themed bedroom, would definitely recommend

Hello Kitty 'Folk' Readymade Curtains 66" x 54" Drop + Blackout Curtain Linings
Hello Kitty 'Folk' Readymade Curtains 66" x 54" Drop + Blackout Curtain Linings

3.0 out of 5 stars nice curtains, shame about linings!, 23 Jun 2014
When I ordered these, I assumed I was ordering the curtains with a blackout lining in, however, when they arrived, it was a set of curtains and a separate pair of blackout linings.
The curtains themselves are lovely, and made of soft polyester microfibre. However, the linings were AWFUL.. For a start, they were a good 2 inches wider than the actual curtains, so don't actually fit properly..
Secondly, when I went to pull the tape at the top of the blackout linings to hang them, the tape just frayed and fell apart!! Awful quality.
As I needed to use these immediately, I then resorted to cutting the tape off one of the blackout linings and sewing on Velcro, then attaching some self-adhesive heavy-duty Velcro to the window frame and basically Velcro-ing up a makeshift blackout blind to go behind the curtains, which are lovely but very thin.
Really wish I'd just bought the curtains on their own, as I'm now going to go and buy some linings that actually FIT and don't fall apart when you try and hang them!
Wouldn't recommend buying these with the linings, unless you fancy lots of sewing and stress! Wish I had gone with my initial thought, which was to buy the curtains on their own and then buy Mothercare blackout linings, of which I've used in other rooms and had up for years.

Janod Doll's House (17 Accessories)
Janod Doll's House (17 Accessories)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 23 Jun 2014
This is beautiful, bought for my daughter's 3rd birthday after literally looking EVERYWHERE to find the nicest wooden dolls house, and I'm confident this is it!
Easy to assemble, with no screws, simply slot the panels in and add 6 little wooden pegs. Nice and sturdy, inside is all printed, which personally appealed to me, as a lot of the wooden ones are just unfinished wood inside.
Lovely and spacious without taking up too much room, and the top handle means it can be moved from room to room pretty easily.
Furniture included is well-made and nice to look at. The roof pieces just lift off, which my daughter can easily do herself (her play animals live in the roof!!)
My daughter was over the moon when she opened this on her birthday, and I'm confident it will last and be well-loved for years to come.
I hesitated for ages over the price, but it's well worth it, especially seeing as others are around £50-£80 with no extras, and this comes complete with everything!
I did also buy the Tidlo wooden doll family as an extra, as this one only has 2 figures, although the ones included with this house are much nicer than the Tidlo ones!

TOMY Aquadoodle Hello Kitty Travel Drawing Bag
TOMY Aquadoodle Hello Kitty Travel Drawing Bag
Offered by Ledbury Games

3.0 out of 5 stars doesn't look like the picture!?, 23 Jun 2014
So, the one in the picture looks really nice, with a little Velcro closure and a longer handle, which would be handy to go over the buggy handles... Despite it looking like this on both Amazon and the packaging, what I got sent has NO Velcro closure, so there's nothing to hold it closed at all, and it has 2 small handles!? It's also made of flimsy, almost papery stuff, not impressed!!
The inside bit is like the picture and it comes with a water pen, but overall, if I'd seen this in the shops I wouldn't have bought it, as the outer-casing bit is disappointingly flimsy. Really annoyed that it looks so different from the product I thought I was buying, but as we go on holiday in a matter of days and my 3 year old chose it herself on the computer, it will have to do, as no time to refund and replace. Wouldn't personally recommend, there are better Aquadraw sets out there, and I've seen the red travel book in the shops, it's much better quality than this!

Prince Lionheart Soft Booster Seat Orange
Prince Lionheart Soft Booster Seat Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 13 May 2014
Daughter is 3 next month and really wanted to get rid of the highchair to save space and cleaning the whole thing, but she's petite so still can't reach the table! This is perfect as she can now sit at the table with us, it's lightweight and she can lift it up herself onto the chair, easy to clean, takes up very little space, would highly recommend this, perfect if you have an older child, I was worried it might be too small for her but it's generously sized and exactly what we needed

Waldo Pancake Pen -Hi i'm Alan and will be your pen until I run out!
Waldo Pancake Pen -Hi i'm Alan and will be your pen until I run out!
Offered by Mish Mash Gifts

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 28 April 2014
I have a lot of items from the Waldo Pancake range but was a bit disappointed by this pen when it arrived. No packaging at all, just loose with a sticker on which was a bit lame for the price paid, was intending on giving this as a gift but won't now as it doesn't look special or nice enough.
Yeah, it's a bit of a laugh but can't help feeling ripped off, it's a basic biro..

Crayola Beginnings Colour Wonder On-The-Go Colouring
Crayola Beginnings Colour Wonder On-The-Go Colouring

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect for toddlers, 28 April 2014
I love the colour wonder stuff for my daughter who's almost 3, as she can have pens like her big brother but without me worrying about the mess on her clothes/hands/furniture!
This pad is a good size for travel and has more pages than I thought. Also comes with 3 pens
Only downside is the price but that's Crayola for you!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10