Profile for Jean-Michel Bellas > Reviews

Jean-Michel Bellas (Yorkshire)

Through the Ashes of Empires
Through the Ashes of Empires

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Improvment, 7 Dec. 2003
This new album from Machine Head is a big improvement from their other albums and is a good follow up from Supercharger. This album can be heavy with all the guitars thrashing away but there is more melody and singing in this album. Machine Head fans will love this album and the band, show us again that they are still great writers and performers. Their UK tour, which finished this month, has proven that they are still a great band. This album is a great gift for a big fan at Christmas.

Beyond the Valley of the Murderdolls
Beyond the Valley of the Murderdolls
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love to rock You’ll love this!, 7 Dec. 2003
When I first bought this album I thought that is was a great purchase with all the extra bonus material. I was not a huge fan of this band when they first started off but when I saw them at the Leadmill in Sheffield they completely rocked!!! The second time I saw them was at the Download festival in May 2003 they got the crowd going and kicked ass, when they went off stage the crowd wanted them to keep playing. Because I had backstage pass I managed to catch up with Wednesday and Joey after the first day and this made me enjoy their music much more and completely change my view on the band. I would reconmend to anyone to go out and buy this album it will be well worth it and by the end of it you will want to see them live!!!