ARRAY(0xae9f11ec)

Profile for elizabeth neild > Reviews

Content by elizabeth neild

elizabeth neild

My Dining Hell (Penguin Specials): Twenty Ways To Have a Lousy Night Out (Penguin Shorts/Specials)
Price: 2.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Always brings me back to Marco Island on the Gulf Coast, also the chic lifestyle of Naples, Florida, 19 July 2013
We have stayed at Marco Island since 1992, as we were encouraged to buy into timeshare, right on the beach without all the high-rise apart condos. We see dolphins almost every single day on the beach, and we've also seen manatees very close up.

Reach Your Perfect Beach In and Around Naples Florida
Reach Your Perfect Beach In and Around Naples Florida
Price: 3.21

5.0 out of 5 stars We have come to the gulf of Florida for many years, and everyone we have met have been very knowledgeable and still do., 18 July 2013
Our best Florida resort has always been Marco Island, with a "low rise" apartment on the beach - since the early 1990s.

Please go-ahead to tell other people how beautiful our beach is, including dolphins everyday, and - if luckily - we could see a Manatee on the Marco River.

PetWorld 3D: My Animal Rescue FREE
PetWorld 3D: My Animal Rescue FREE
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks for the PetWorld 3D, with My Animal FREE, 18 July 2013
A good way to ensure customers will be happy with Pet World 3D:

Just a couple of things, eg. not as many clipboards as were told beforehand, but the pet noises are OK, but may not be of interest with other people.

ELLE Magazine UK (Kindle Tablet Edition)
ELLE Magazine UK (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality of articles and up-to-date information for customers., 30 Jun 2013
As described in my note, with great editorial, and up-to-date information for existing customers as well as others who haven't seen Elle either in print, or online.

Regards,