Profile for kas > Reviews

Content by kas

kas (GB)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
HERMKO 3248 pack of 5, men's Y-fronts double-ribbed, made of 100% European cotton, machine washable, Taille:6 (XXL);Couleur:blanc

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 16 Feb. 2016
Excellent fit. Extremely comfortable and looks very good on. Slight retro feel about them, but these really are an excellent product. Because I was between sizes, I bought slightly bigger size, but they fit perfectly, not too low on the waist. Very minimal shrinkage in the wash.

Mens Haigman 3 Pack White Cotton Open Fly Boxer Short Brief Trunks Underwear (L)
Offered by hosiery-direct-uk

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 2 Jan. 2016
Too low on the waist for me.

Me & My Pets Black Close Control Short Dog Training Lead
Me & My Pets Black Close Control Short Dog Training Lead
Offered by SDE Online

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 2 Jan. 2016
My dog bit through in seconds.

HERMKO 3018 pack of 5, men's vest double-ribbed, made of 100% European cotton, machine washable men's shirt, Taille:4 (L);Couleur:blanc
Offered by HERMKO

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy., 2 Jan. 2016
Excellent quality. Very good value. Fits well and washes superbly. The ribbed style helps to keep their shape. Can be worn under the shirt or on its own in the summer. Wife likes them and thinks they look great. Excellent service.

A Head Full of Dreams
A Head Full of Dreams
Offered by Direct Entertainment Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop the moaning., 10 Dec. 2015
This review is from: A Head Full of Dreams (Audio CD)
Great album from a great band. Don't know what all the people moaning about Coldplay are going on about really. I have all their albums and have been with them since day 1. Yes, my favourite Coldplay track is "Yellow", but Mylo was an exceptional album. This is not quite as good as Mylo, but certainly much better than Ghost. Also they are still very much a band, same members since they started.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars On the small side, but very good., 10 July 2014
When I ordered the vests (3 packs of 3) I ordered a medium, which is my normal size. When they arrived I tried one on and they were far too small. I promptly returned them and asked if they could be replaced by the next size up - large. The replacements arrived a week later and this time were a excellent fit. They did shrink slightly in the wash, but no more than would be expected, in fact they fit better after washing.
The arm holes are quite high up, but I prefer them like this, same as the neck. I detest baggy underwear. Fabric nice and soft and cut just right. they are excellent for wearing under the shirt or look fine without the shirt on a hot day. Really good product from Fruit of the Loom, I have had their briefs as well and these are just as good, perhaps on par with Hanes briefs for quality and price.

Original Album Series
Original Album Series
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain Dream Theater, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Original Album Series (Audio CD)
I must admit that I got into this rather late in their career. However this package represents excellent value, if like me, you are interested in their back-catalogue.
The band are very heavy, but can really play their instruments and this collection is good review of how they have evolved through some of their earlier material.
Good solid heavy rock music - hard to beat anywhere.

In Memory Of
In Memory Of

5.0 out of 5 stars Victorious., 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: In Memory Of (Audio CD)
Victories at Sea are a fantastic band, please buy this.
Very mood driven music with a psychedelic touch to it. Think of a cross between British Sea Power and Toy (or the Horrors). These guys really do deserve recognition for their music. If possible see them live. They are actually much better live. Smashing geezers as well. Can't say any more but I hope to hear more from these lads in the future

Battle For The Sun
Battle For The Sun

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Placebo, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Battle For The Sun (Audio CD)
This offering from Placebo seems get a lot of criticism, in my opinion undeservedly. It is quite simply a very excellent record and I can thoroughly recommend it.
It is very sing a long at times, but the tunes are great and Brian Molko's vocals are superb.
My highlights were: "For what its worth", "Never ending why" and "Julien". However there is not really a poor track on the album.
Placebo are touring at the moment of this review - go and see them, you will not be disappointed.

Bad Blood
Bad Blood

3.0 out of 5 stars not too impressed., 20 May 2013
This review is from: Bad Blood (Audio CD)
I had heard a lot about this band before buying the cd. Unfortunately after buy it I was a bit disappointed. I am not saying they are particularly bad, but we do not have another Muse, Kasabian or Coldplay here. Not even another Peace, Frightened Rabbit or Foals. Not really my cup of tea I'm afraid. Full of soaring harmonies that quite frankly get on my nerves after a bit. I was going to see them on their up-coming tour later this year, but now I do not think I will bother.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3