Profile for MissD > Reviews

Remington Smooth & Silky WDF4815C Battery Operated Lady Shaver
Remington Smooth & Silky WDF4815C Battery Operated Lady Shaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Dec. 2014
Excellent purchase. No Complaints whatsoever. Great service from seller

Hair Devil Straighteners Ceramic Tourmaline Professional Styling Irons 210 Degree Variable Temp
Offered by UK Surplus Central Ltd - Dispatched Same Day If Order Received By 14:00

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair Devil Straighteners, 15 Nov. 2014
Excellent. They heat up to temperature quickly and with no problem and straightens hair to a high standard. Love them.

Woman To Woman [Explicit]
Woman To Woman [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Woman TO Woman, 27 Feb. 2014
Keyshia Cole can do no wrong. Everything she records is a joy to the ear. Highly recommend this cd..... Excellent!

McAfee Internet Security Suite 2014 3 Users OEM Ecard
McAfee Internet Security Suite 2014 3 Users OEM Ecard

3.0 out of 5 stars McAfee MIS14UEC3RAO Internet Security 2014, 27 Feb. 2014
Was not happy when I first loaded this on to my laptop....it seemed to allow everything through that shouldn't be allowed through and blocked everything that should be allowed. Uninstalled it and then re-installed it and now it seems to be working ok but I'm still not 100 per cent happy with it....if it doesn't settle down and do the job then I shall have to buy another internet security.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2014 12:01 PM BST

The First Lady
The First Lady
Offered by MasterDVD

5.0 out of 5 stars THE FIRST LADY BY FAITH EVANS, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The First Lady (Audio CD)
I've played this cd so many times the neighbours are fed up with it! An excellent Faith Evans cd with great tracks. Highly recommended.

A Load of Old Bristle: Krek Waiter's Peak Bristle (Local Dialect)
A Load of Old Bristle: Krek Waiter's Peak Bristle (Local Dialect)
by Vic Wiltshire

5.0 out of 5 stars A LOAD OF OLD BRISTLE, 20 Jan. 2014
I bought this as a used book and was surprised to find what good condition the book was in.
I originate from Bristol and had this book before but it's been mislaid hence another copy.
I can't even get past the first page because I laugh so much until tears fall from my eyes.
I love this book....it's hilarious.....but then its Bristolian!
Very highly recommended.

LoudLook Ladies New Womens Ladies Mary Jane Suede Low Heel Casual Wedges Shoes Sizes 3 4 5 6 7 8
Offered by Loudlook

4.0 out of 5 stars LOUDLOOK MARY JANE SCEUE LOW HEEL CASUAL WEDGES, 20 Jan. 2014
I purchased these shoes but they were too tight so returned them, as recommended, to Loudlook.
They were never received.
I sent them many emails but they could not be located so I got in touch with Amazon who promptly refunded my money but not the postage.
It was my intention to purchase a larger size but haven't done so yet.

LMH OFFICIAL DICTIONARY OF JAMAICAN WORDS AND PROVERBS
LMH OFFICIAL DICTIONARY OF JAMAICAN WORDS AND PROVERBS
by Kevin S. Harris L. Mike Henry

5.0 out of 5 stars DICITIONARY OF JAMAICAN WORDS AND PROBERBS, 20 Jan. 2014
I bought this for a friend along with the Official Dictionary of Popular Jamaican Phrases. He has found both useful; and entertaining. Recomended

LMH OFFICIAL DICTIONARY OF POPULAR JAMAICAN PHRASES
LMH OFFICIAL DICTIONARY OF POPULAR JAMAICAN PHRASES
by Kevin S. Harris L. Mike Henry

5.0 out of 5 stars OFFICIAL DICTIONARY OF POPULAR JAMAICAN PHRASES, 20 Jan. 2014
I bought this for a friend who mixed with many Jamaicans in his country but when I first read if, it brought back many memories of my nine years living in the country. I laughed, I cried and sent it to my friend who finds it invaluable.

Once In A Lifetime
Once In A Lifetime

5.0 out of 5 stars ONCE IN A LIFETIME BY BEYONCE, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Once In A Lifetime (MP3 Download)
Beautiful track, Saw the film and fell in love with this song. Beyonce can do no wrong. Highly recommended for anyone's record collection

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5