Profile for Mr. S. Rees > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Impossible
The Impossible
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it! One of THE MOST powerful films ever ..., 26 Feb. 2015
Loved it! One of THE MOST powerful films ever made. This is the third time I've watched it, and still it it's hard not to become emotionally involved. Seldom a movie emotionally moves me, but this film has the power to do so. Great movie!!

Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes
Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best movie franchises this century, 3 Feb. 2015
One of the best movie franchises this century. Rise of.... and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes are two of the best films ever! I detested to watch Rise of the Planet of the Apes when it first came out, as we were never much of a fan of the original films and Tim Burton's version: Planet of the Apes. But Dawn of.......left me absolutely gobsmacked after being invited to the cinema, and so in order to fully understand the sequel I had to watch Rise of.....which I also love. Two Amazing Films!!!! Can't wait for the third.

Godzilla (2014)
Godzilla (2014)

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 29 Oct. 2014
Disappointing. Don't bother with it!

Lenovo C320 20-inch All-in-One Desktop PC - Black (Intel Pentium G640 2.8GHz, 4Gb RAM, 1Tb HDD, DVDR, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this computer!, 9 Sept. 2013
I was looking round to see which computer would be ideal for me, and settled for the Lenovo C320 in the end. It's a nice looking computer and doesn't cost and arm and a leg. The only thing I was disappointed with is that it didn't came with a co-axial socket I thought it had, but I got over that now.

Westland Eraza Slug and Snail Killer 1kg
Westland Eraza Slug and Snail Killer 1kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin!, 9 Sept. 2013
I truly love this product!!!!!!!! I will be buying more again when I run out. It does exactly what it says on the tin! Whenever I lays down ERAZA I continually find dead bodies. TAKE THAT YOU LITTLE PESTS!!! :)

Copper Slug Tape Multibuy 3 x 4m rolls
Copper Slug Tape Multibuy 3 x 4m rolls
Offered by green gardener

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 9 Sept. 2013
I had bought this in good faith! I bought it to stick around the outside of my raised flower bed, and still the snails gets in. Glad I bought pellets too.

Zefal Mt 320 Alu Frame Pump - Black, 38 cm
Zefal Mt 320 Alu Frame Pump - Black, 38 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Best EVER!!, 9 Sept. 2013
I was going to buy a fancy pump with a dial, either one that stands on the floor or hand held one. But in the end decided against it and go for something cheaper and saw this one. I must say I'm glad I did, because the Zefal Alloy Pump is quite strong and robust, and can be easily mounted to a bike, which may come in useful should a tyre or two go down when out anywhere. It can fit on to two different types of valves - Presta & Schrader. I'd certainly recommend the Zefal Pump - don't need anything fancy!

Driving Test Success All Tests Ultimate 2012 Edition (PC)
Driving Test Success All Tests Ultimate 2012 Edition (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 7 Dec. 2012
This driving theory test has it all, it has everything you need to know about driving and practical skills. It is very informative, in depth and comprehensive piece of software.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2012 9:15 AM GMT

Pack of 30 Quality Christmas Cards - Assorted Bumper Box of Cute xmas Cards
Pack of 30 Quality Christmas Cards - Assorted Bumper Box of Cute xmas Cards
Offered by Shop Inc

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute cards, 7 Dec. 2012
We wanted a box of cards suitable for everybody, I couldn't find any round our local shops, so started looking online. And thought these were just about right.

Brite Ideas 140 Twinkling Fairy Lights, Clear
Brite Ideas 140 Twinkling Fairy Lights, Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright Idea, 7 Dec. 2012
We've always had coloured lights for our tree, because I always imagined that clear lights looks too plain. This year though I was inspired to buy clear lights. I wanted a set big enough for our six foot tree, and the 140 Brite Ideas Fairy Lights were perfect. I bought these lights in place of the three smaller coloured sets I generally puts on the tree - I used the coloured ones to give the tree more light because the 100 low voltage coloured set I puts on isn't bright enough. So, the low voltage coloured set and the new set of clear lights both sets the tree off beautifully. Very pleased with them!

Page: 1 | 2