Profile for Ms. ML Boland > Reviews

Content by Ms. ML Boland

Ms. ML Boland "Shelby" (UK)

Marvel Avengers Hero Mashers Captain America Action Figure
Marvel Avengers Hero Mashers Captain America Action Figure
Offered by Mytoyfactory

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not bother., 6 May 2016
If I could give zero stars, I would. There are hardly any names in this book. The author could only think of one boys name that began with N? Or with T? Really?! Utter tosh and a waste of money.

Phileas Dogg's Guide to Dog Friendly Holidays in Britain
Phileas Dogg's Guide to Dog Friendly Holidays in Britain
by Jane Common

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, 19 May 2014
I love their blog and the book is just as good. Well laid out and a rather amusing read! Most of all it trumpets those establishments that cater to our pampered pooches and allows us puppy parents guilt free holidays with fido. No more hours spent trawling the web researching destinations.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars wont be without it., 18 Sept. 2013
Its not greasy or gunky. it doesnt build up in your hair. it leaves your hair with a gorgeous scent, easily manageable and very soft.

Moroccanoil Moisture Repair 250ml Shampoo & 250ml Conditioner COMBO
Moroccanoil Moisture Repair 250ml Shampoo & 250ml Conditioner COMBO
Offered by Lucky Nail Polish

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 18 Sept. 2013
Cant review further, have to order more immediately! Oh alright, my hair is smoother, seems thicker, and smells beautiful. the condition when used with the oil treatment has improved

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 18 Sept. 2013
Fantastic hair removal. my legs will never be the same again. much better than the previous generation of epilator. For most the idea of silky smooth legs from anything other than wet shaving is a dream, but this comes fairly close.

Body Pillow 19"x60"+ Free Pillow Case
Body Pillow 19"x60"+ Free Pillow Case
Offered by Sleep&Smile

5.0 out of 5 stars at last I can sleep without my back going into traction..., 18 Sept. 2013
I got a navy blue pillow case with mine when I was expecting a white one as per the picture. However the product has greatly improved my nights sleep.

Lily's Kitchen Perfectly Organic Beef supper, 150 gram(Pack of 11)
Lily's Kitchen Perfectly Organic Beef supper, 150 gram(Pack of 11)

4.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves it, but always demands more, 18 Sept. 2013
My toy poodle loves lilys kitchen wet food. however this has 150g packet does not fill her up as much as 150g of the tinned variety does she always demands more. But she adores the gravy inside!

Judith Krantz's I'll Take Manhattan
Judith Krantz's I'll Take Manhattan
Offered by PurpleBix DVDs

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 18 Sept. 2013
At first I was afraid i'd ordered the wrong item as it has a Norwegian cover, but its in English and views fine! Judith Krantz at her best.