Profile for T C > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sassoon VSHA6471UK Tangle Free Hot Air Styler
Sassoon VSHA6471UK Tangle Free Hot Air Styler

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 6 Dec 2014
Not tried it yet so I'm unable to give any feedback.

ELLE By Beurer HTE40UK Hot Air Styler
ELLE By Beurer HTE40UK Hot Air Styler

4.0 out of 5 stars The ELLE By Beurer HTE40UK Hot Air Styler I find ..., 6 Dec 2014
The ELLE By Beurer HTE40UK Hot Air Styler I find it styles my hair but you have to be careful because it can get a little hot.

A BRAND NEW SUPERIOR QUALITY NAPPA BLACK LEATHER ZIP-UP SHOULDER BAG c/w A MAGNETIC STUD-FASTENING FRONT FLAPOVER, INNER MOBILE PHONE HOLDING POUCH & A FULLY ADJUSTABLE SHOULDER STRAP
Offered by Luggage Trader

whicksnwhacks 10 HEART Shaped CLEAN COTTON Ecosoy Wax Melts for your Oil Burner
whicksnwhacks 10 HEART Shaped CLEAN COTTON Ecosoy Wax Melts for your Oil Burner
Offered by Total Trading UK

5.0 out of 5 stars heart shaped CLEAN COTTON Ecosoy Wax Melts for your oil Burner, 22 Jun 2014
rating chosen because they are what they say on the packet fresh and scented especially when they are melting I would tell a friend and I did and she brought too.

MEGA THICK HAIR LOSS / DAMAGED HAIR / HAIR GROWTH SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER ****DEAL****
Offered by Adams Beauty

4.0 out of 5 stars mega thick hair loss/damaged hair/hair growth shampoo and conditioner, 15 Feb 2014
used the product twice since I have received it and I am finding it quite compatible with my hair at the moment with my hair time will tell.

Bubble Blaze
Bubble Blaze

4.0 out of 5 stars BUBBLE BLAZE, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Bubble Blaze (App)
I rated this as I like it because mind boggling and you have the different level to do and also you get the chance to do it again.

niceeshop(TM) 500 FULL COVER False Nails ,Random Color
niceeshop(TM) 500 FULL COVER False Nails ,Random Color
Offered by Cosy-Zone

2.0 out of 5 stars 500 FULL COVER False Nails-Random Color, 11 Feb 2014
They were just not suitable.The nails was not the right size for my nails also I did not read properly as to the random colour of the nails.

Womens extra warm thermal socks (Pack of 6) (Black)
Womens extra warm thermal socks (Pack of 6) (Black)
Offered by World of Hosiery

3.0 out of 5 stars womens extra warm thermal socks [pack of 6] black, 25 Jan 2014
The thermal socks were okay because they did what they say they kept my feet warm the only thing was they were to big I think I needed a size 3 which they didn't do that size.

Do It Yourself Acrylic Nails: 1
Do It Yourself Acrylic Nails: 1
by Virginia Reali

3.0 out of 5 stars Do it yourself Acrylic Nails 1, 22 Jan 2014
I am letting you know that I have only put it's okay for the book because it tells you to read the book before you intend to do any of the nail work. I haven't read the book completely yet which I intend to do.

Wahl Ionic ZX525 3-Piece Hot Air Styling Kit
Wahl Ionic ZX525 3-Piece Hot Air Styling Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars wahl ironic ZX525 3Piece hot air styling kit, 22 Jan 2014
When I received the product on looking at the item it did not look like what I was looking for but on trying the item it was okay

Page: 1 | 2 | 3