Profile for Kasieanne > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Song Quiz - The Free Lyric Guessing Game
Song Quiz - The Free Lyric Guessing Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Song Quiz, 13 Jun 2014
This is by far the most amazing lyric quiz that I have come across so far. The layout is simple yet effective and the quiz itself is a lot of fun with a mixture of new and old songs that everyone can recognise. Would definitely recommend'.

Guess The Emoji
Guess The Emoji

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Guess The Emoji (App)
This app is very addicting and a very good way to pass the tine however one improvement would b to make th hints cheaper, but I would recommend it! :)

The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window
The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 23 Feb 2014
This is, by far, one of the best books I have ever read! It includes some very mature themes, but it is perfect for teenagers! I would recommend this to any teenager who loves a good romance book with a sophisticated twist.

Guess The Song
Guess The Song

4.0 out of 5 stars Challenging, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Guess The Song (App)
This app is good. It is very challenging, probably better for people in their twentys as some songs are difficult to guess for younger children

101-in-1 Games HD
101-in-1 Games HD

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: 101-in-1 Games HD (App)
I found this game very entertaining and I would definitely recommend it to those who enjoy a variety of different games.

All Word Games
All Word Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: All Word Games (App)
Very challenging yet enjoyable games. I highly recommend this game to anyone who likes a challenge. It is very addictive yet fun and educational.

Pop Music Quiz 2010+
Pop Music Quiz 2010+

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Pop Music Quiz 2010+ (App)
It is very good because most of the artist are current but some of them are slightly older which makes you think. It is a good challenge.

Ignite (Midnight Fire Series Book 1)
Ignite (Midnight Fire Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 23 Feb 2013
This book was perfect. It had a brilliant story line and the characters were like real people. I enjoyed how everything flowed and I liked that the book drew you in.

Mail-Order Billionaire
Mail-Order Billionaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Feb 2013
This book is AMAZING!!! It's written perfectly with unexpected twists. I loved it and would defiantly recommend it. I found that the dilemmas involved are very realistic depending on your surroundings. I absolutely fell in love with all of the characters.

Promise (Soul Savers Series Book 1)
Promise (Soul Savers Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 7 Feb 2013
I loved the ending of the book, it was unexpected. I found that I loved the romance element of the story and I would defiantly recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4