Profile for M. Marchant > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Immortal
Immortal

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 11 Oct 2014
This review is from: Immortal (Kindle Edition)
I'm not sure I have the words for Immortal, if I have they will be good ones.
My reviews are always about how a book made me feel, if I'm honest when I started this I actually put it down for a while as the book jumps you right in and it's quite harrowing in the beginning, descriptive and pulls no punches, however I picked it back up and then couldn't put it down.

It's unexpected, haunting, realistic and took me somewhere I wasn't expecting to go, while writing this I'm still not sure I have sufficient words, I loved this book and it struck a chord with me , I guess I have some soul searching to do now.

Dangerous Minds: A Cyrus Cooper Thriller: Book One
Dangerous Minds: A Cyrus Cooper Thriller: Book One

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 20 July 2014
It's always a bit hit and miss reading a new author, not only a new author but his very first book and I wasn't disappointed.
This is a great read from start to finish, well round characters that I connected with immediately.
I don't ever right reviews with a synopsis of the story after all that's why you buy the book and that's my best advice:
BUY THE BOOK!
I look forward to seeing more by Xander Weaver :-)

Ella's Memoirs
Ella's Memoirs

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Ella's Memoirs (Kindle Edition)
Wasn't sure what to expect with this book vampires, werewolves, was I about to bitten again by the horror of the Twilight series?
No, this book turns the world of "changers" and "drinkers" upside down and takes you down an emotional moving path through history.
Yes there's a love story but it's done really well.

I'll tell you this much I was very excited when I got to the end of the book to discover there will a book two in this series.
I guess you'll have to buy the book if you want to know more, but trust me you won't regret it :-)

The Last Hunter - Collected Edition
The Last Hunter - Collected Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 11 Mar 2014
Having just finished this brilliant series I now feel lost.

This series hooked me, completely drew me in, I'm not sure I remembered to eat or wash over the last week of reading.
I'm not going to give synopsis of the books, I can't, you HAVE to read them.
I'm an avid book reader and it's been a long time since a collection of books has taken over my life in the way these did, clock watching until I finished work so I could start reading again.
Wow pretty much sums it up :-)

Buccaneer- A Dane Maddock Adventure (Dane Maddock Adventures Book 5)
Buccaneer- A Dane Maddock Adventure (Dane Maddock Adventures Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars What More Can I Say?, 8 Feb 2014
As my title says What can I say that I haven't said before on all the other Dane Maddock books I've read?........Brilliant just brilliant.
This series of books just gets faster and faster and this one is my favourtie at the moment.

I thought I would be reading about finding sunken treasure but boy this book twists that around on it's head and heads off in a totally different direction!
I can't speak highly enough of the Dane Maddock series, I'm only one book away from the last book, and I sincerely hope there will be more. So my burning dilemma now is, do I read slowly and savour the next book? No I'll read it as fast as all the others :-)

Evil in the Beginning (The God Tools Book 2)
Evil in the Beginning (The God Tools Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Feb 2014
Read this in one day flat that should tell you how much I enjoyed this latest novel from Gary Williams and Vicky Knerly.

It's no secret I'm a fan, but I truly loved this book.
Familiar faces, cross overs from some of their other books..................PLUS that dam fish is back!
This is a great rollercoaster, page turning, fast paced read, already tapping my foot impatiently for their next novel.

Refuge
Refuge

5.0 out of 5 stars Blown Away, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Refuge (Kindle Edition)
Like another review on here I was a little sceptical about reading 5 books by 5 different authors, most who I have read individually.
These guys are genius it absolutely works, I quite literally could not put these books down!

I can not recommend this series highly enough and for books 1-5 it's a bargain price too, so what more do you need?
A fantastic read, by some truly great authors, for a great price!

Dream Sky (A Project Eden Thriller Book 6)
Dream Sky (A Project Eden Thriller Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 19 Jan 2014
I started and finished this latest instalment in one day, yep that's how good they are!
No need to say more than that really, can't wait for the next book :-)

Quest- A Dane Maddock Adventure (Dane Maddock Adventures Book 3)
Quest- A Dane Maddock Adventure (Dane Maddock Adventures Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Wow, 19 Jan 2014
Book 3 in the series and Dane and Bones are still at their best. I'm loving this series so it's a short review because I'm off to read book 4!

If you haven't read them yet, what's wrong with you? Go and download a copy now!

Cibola- A Dane Maddock Adventure (Dane Maddock Adventures Book 2)
Cibola- A Dane Maddock Adventure (Dane Maddock Adventures Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 10 Jan 2014
Second book in the Dane Maddock series and I loved it more than the first!
A real romping ride of a book, downloading book three Quest as I type :-)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4