Profile for Kathryn Steel > Reviews

36 piece plastic childrens dinner set from Ikea BPA free . Quality product
36 piece plastic childrens dinner set from Ikea BPA free . Quality product
Offered by IMPERIAL HOUSEWARES

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 10 Jun 2014
I accidentally ordered 2 sets of these and I am THRILLED that I did. The quality is amazing and the colours are so vibrant. I always have several (extra) kids over at my house, so the extra cups and plates wont go unused. I do also plan to take them on picnics, but will definitely use them on a daily basis as they are simply THAT good. The plates have a wonderful rim/edge to them that means the kids don't push the food off their plates when trying to load up their spoons and forks. Will be recommending to friends and family. Excellent!

Gardman Compact Ground Feeder Tray for Wild Bird Seed A01305
Gardman Compact Ground Feeder Tray for Wild Bird Seed A01305
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but good, 10 Jun 2014
I did expect these to be larger, but that's my fault for not reading the description well. Having said that they do what they need to do and hold feed for the birds. I propped one on the top of our fence (in the corner) and the birds can rest on the edge and nibble away on the overpriced bird seeds I have bought for them. We also use them to hold any extra pancakes, old bread, and peanuts that we have for them too.

niceEshop(TM)Bobbin Box Holds 25 Bobbins in a Clear Plastic Box
niceEshop(TM)Bobbin Box Holds 25 Bobbins in a Clear Plastic Box
Offered by CZ-Sky [ships from HongKong]

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 10 Jun 2014
Holds the bobbins in well and they do not move around and unravel. Easy enough to open. Good value for money.

IKEA PRUTA Plastic Container / Food Storage Containers 17 Piece Set
IKEA PRUTA Plastic Container / Food Storage Containers 17 Piece Set
Offered by eLisa8

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd set, 10 Jun 2014
This is the 2nd set of these containers that I have bought. I love the variety of sizes and the quality is very good. I can store leftovers in the freezer, and also use the small tubs for the kids lunches. Every lid fits snugly and I have not had any issues with leaks or discolouration. Would definitely recommend.

Smidge
Smidge
by Beth Shoshan
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Smidge, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Smidge (Board book)
I read this book to my son (now 9yrs old) when he was a baby and just had to get another copy for my 3yr old. Its such a cute little book and all of my kids ask for me to read it "just one more time"..... Gotta love Smidge!

Girls Small Yellow Snap/Slap On Watch. Hypo Allergenic. Fits Any Size Wrist
Girls Small Yellow Snap/Slap On Watch. Hypo Allergenic. Fits Any Size Wrist
Offered by QBD Watches

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 10 Jun 2014
This is a cute little watch. The colour is wonderful and vibrant, and the quality is good. I bought it for my (very) petite 5 yr old as most watches don't fit her wrist and simply slide off. She is learning to tell the time and this will be perfect for her to use. Also I will not be terrified of her loosing it as it didn't cost the earth.

Wak-a-Tube Diatonic Percussion Tubes (Set of 8)
Wak-a-Tube Diatonic Percussion Tubes (Set of 8)
Offered by Cost Cutters UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Jun 2014
Arrived very quickly and the item is exactly as described. They do not come in a box of any kind though, simply a clear bag....of course they were shipped in a cardboard box, but they are not packaged in a box. So keep that in mind if buying as a gift. You will need some way to package them. Having said that the item is wonderful and has brought my children hours of fun so far!

Always Knitting And Sewing Polycotton Fat Quarter Bundles - Florals, Childrens, Baby Fabrics 20 X 22 Inch 5 Zingy Apples
Offered by Always knitting & Sewing

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible fabrics, 10 Jun 2014
The quality of these fabrics is amazing. The colours are bright and vibrant and the patterns are crisp and clear. The seller could not have been more helpful to me when I made an error in ordering, and I would definitely recommend this seller and these items to a friend. I will be back to buy more in the future!

KidKraft Pastel Swivel Dollhouse
KidKraft Pastel Swivel Dollhouse

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE it!, 10 Jun 2014
Very easy to assemble. My 9yr old and I assembled it in less than half an hour with ease. It is adorable and I am SO glad I paid a little extra to get a better quality doll house that will last years. My 3yr old will receive this in a few weeks for her birthday and I am struggling to wait till then as I know she is going to be over the moon with it! The construction is amazing and the assembly was a breeze. Would definitely recommend to anyone....

60" wide Anti-Pil Polar Fleece Fabric Light Grey - per metre
60" wide Anti-Pil Polar Fleece Fabric Light Grey - per metre
Offered by Calico Laine

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and thick, 10 Jun 2014
Tis will make a lovely hoodie for my daughter. It is a wonderful, soft, thick fleece and I look forward to sewing with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8