Profile for Ruaraidh > Reviews

Content by Ruaraidh

Ruaraidh

Page: 1 | 2
ForeFront Cases® New Leather Folding Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 T530 - Full device protection and Smart Auto Sleep Wake function with 3 YEAR FOREFRONT CASES WARRANTY
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute No Brainer - great deal, 3 Aug. 2014
I was recently given a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 tablet for my birthday and searched my local shops for a suitable case / cover but was offered Samsung branded cases around £40 which was way more than I wanted to pay. At the same time I was searching for a cover for my wife's Kindle Touch when I came across this case on special offer. I thought there must be a catch and it couldn't be real leather or would have some issue. I have to say I am absolutely delighted with the quality, appearance and functionality of this case. It has a soft feel to the leather, the mounting is perfect for the tablet and the clasp works perfectly. It looks elegant and a number of my friends have commented favourably on it. I took it in my hand luggage on a recent trip abroad and felt perfectly comfortable in the protection the case cover gave to my tablet going through security etc. I am delighted I went with this case and would have no hesitation in recommending Forefront Cases.

Forefront Cases Leather Case Cover Wallet with Screen Protector for Amazon Kindle 4 - Black
Offered by Forefront Cases

4.0 out of 5 stars A good case for being able to judge a book by its cover., 3 Aug. 2014
Having searched several websites for a case suitable for a basic kindle touch cover I decided upon this particular case based upon price and general reviews of Forefront Cases products. I was looking for a case which gave the impression of reading a 'traditional' book as my wife has been 'anti kindle' and a traditionalist when it has come to reading and this has given me hassle and extra expense on overseas trips carrying several hardback library books. I have to say I am delighted with this purchase. OK, its imitation leather but looks pretty good and for the price it is more than acceptable. More importantly, the case allows the Kindle to be slipped in and provides a secure footing which is important to give that 'book' feel when reading. The magnetic catch is secure and more than meets my key requirements. Most importantly, my wife likes the case and used it daily on our recent weeks holiday and has continued using it on our return. Happy days! Very prompt delivery. I would have given a 5 star but was bit disappointed to be charged two delivery charges for this and another tablet case I ordered which were dispatched and delivered as a single item by Royal Mail.

Cable Mountain Black TV Bracket VESA Adapter Plate up to 400mm x 200mm
Cable Mountain Black TV Bracket VESA Adapter Plate up to 400mm x 200mm

4.0 out of 5 stars Good piece of kit, 5 Mar. 2014
Needed an adaptor plate to provide me with correct holes to fit my large cantilever, tilting and swivel tv bracket for 42" tv without creating any problems for fitting the connectors. Did the job well and now I can watch tv from any part of large lounge area.

The Trash Pack Garbage Truck Playset
The Trash Pack Garbage Truck Playset
Offered by HighStreetOnline EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Christmas Gift, 10 Jan. 2013
My six year old grandson opened his presents on Christmas morning and immediately stopped when he opened this and the rest of the presents were set aside until he played with this for 10 minutes. For the rest of the day his more expensive presents were basically ignored as he played with his trashies in the new Garbage Truck. Good value, well packaged and promptly delivered

The Trash Trashies in Bins (Pack of 5)
The Trash Trashies in Bins (Pack of 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars Trash Pack Play Packs, 10 Jan. 2013
Good value for money and considerably less than in retail outlets. Only downside was 20% were duplicates, but will allow my 6 year old grandson to swop with his friends.

Kahuna 252-3602G Gents Watch with Black Suede Velcro Strap and Black Dial
Kahuna 252-3602G Gents Watch with Black Suede Velcro Strap and Black Dial
Offered by BrightRetail

4.0 out of 5 stars Kahuna Gents Watch, 6 Jun. 2012
Great watch. This is second one of these I have bought, last one lasted five+ years and still works but I cracked the glass when I hit it against a steel pillar, so I now wear it for gardening and working in and around the house. The new one I can wear when swimming, snorkelling or scuba diving as the last one has been down to 40 metres without any problem. I also like the dual time (analog and digital) and I usually set the digital to UK time and dial to local time when I am abroad. Helps when calling home. Bezel can be a little stiff and needs regular lubrication to keep it working smoothly. Good value.

Monument Mlk20 Manhole Cover Lift Keys (Pack of 2) - 20in
Monument Mlk20 Manhole Cover Lift Keys (Pack of 2) - 20in

5.0 out of 5 stars Monument Mlk20 Manhole Cover Lift Keys (Pack of 2) - 20in, 19 Feb. 2012
Excellent product, robust and very good value. The longer keys allow lifting of covers in a far safer way than the 6in varieties offered in most builders and plumbers merchants.
DIY stores only provide plastic composite keys and charge ridiculous prices for cheap inferior products which are 'accidents waiting to happen'.

Proporta Aluminium Lined Leather Style Case for Amazon Kindle 3 - Black
Proporta Aluminium Lined Leather Style Case for Amazon Kindle 3 - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle cover, 24 Dec. 2011
I bought this after the problems experienced with the original Kindle leather cover (non light variety) which required replacement of the Kindle and after extensive research into different cover reviews. After almost a year I cannot fault it and the aluminium lined case gives it a fair degree of protection which means I have the confidence to take it with me on my travels and on outdoor trips etc. Good value for money. Easy to fit.

A PAIR OF 36" POOL CUES + SPARE TIPS **
A PAIR OF 36" POOL CUES + SPARE TIPS **
Offered by Cuesports & Leisure Products

4.0 out of 5 stars Junior pool cues, 24 Dec. 2011
I bought these for my five year old grandson who has inherited his dad's junior table top pool table, for which the original cues were long since confined to the scrapheap. They appear to be good value for money, reasonable quality and are ideal as starter cues for my grandson and can also be used by adults for confined spaces.

Single 3ft 90cm Mattress - Melissa Orthopaedic
Single 3ft 90cm Mattress - Melissa Orthopaedic
Offered by comfy-living

4.0 out of 5 stars orthopaedic mattress, 24 Dec. 2011
I have bought these for trundle guest beds which are used by grandkids staying over as well as my grown up sons and partners (both sons over 1.83 metres tall) and everyone has remarked how comfortable they are and are extremely good value for the Amazon price. I would have given them five but obviously I cannot comment on the longevity of the mattresses as they are recent purchases.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2012 10:03 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2