Profile for MISS M > Reviews

MISS M

Miore Diamond Earrings, 18ct White Gold, Diamond Studs, M0411W
Miore Diamond Earrings, 18ct White Gold, Diamond Studs, M0411W

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Jan. 2014
Having previously purchased the 0.03ct version, and being impressed by the quality and value, I purchased these at a superb price. Compare these to what you would get for the same price from the high street...18ct white gold, good colour diamond and excellent vs grade clarity. No brainer! Superb quality, very impressed...will be watching the cost of the next size up closley!

Joy Division
Joy Division
by Kevin Cummins

3.0 out of 5 stars MAJOR EDITORIAL ISSUES, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Joy Division (Hardcover)
I've only briefly browsed the book, but please tell me what song did Joy Division write called 'Infinity' as per the Jay McInererney foreword on page 03??? Surely this must be Insight, poor effort seeing as the lyrics are listed!
I was also aware of the 'iconic bridge photo' from a previous reviewer before I purchased, but it really is c**p, I've had to really bend the binding back to see the band who are in the centre of the photo ie in the binding. I can't imagine how gutted I would've felt if I'd paid full whack for the book.

O'Neill Women's Travel Sport Wheely Rollers
O'Neill Women's Travel Sport Wheely Rollers

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Weekend, 27 Mar. 2013
Purchased this at a special price of £28, which I think is about right. Very roomy and saves me stuffing my belongings into about 3 different bags. Design and pattern are good, only downside is the weight of the bag - the wheels and handle add to the weight, hence not 5 stars.

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 4)
A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 4)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best in the series, 27 Mar. 2013
Well, just like the author says in his introduction, this one was a struggle to get through. I struggled to read a chapter at a time, but I suppose being at the mid point in the series you start to run out of ideas. The only usual characters are Brienne wandering aimlessly around, and Cersei being her usual vile self. Other than that, complete snoresville I'm afraid. But on the good side, the next book is starting to be a good one.

Miore Diamond Stud Earrings in 18ct White Gold
Miore Diamond Stud Earrings in 18ct White Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT VALUE, 30 Nov. 2010
Really pleased with these, an absolute steal at the price when you compare the colour and clarity and the fact they are 18ct gold with other earrings that on the site. They are small (see size details) but look fab when they catch the light. Very comfortable too.