Profile for Mrs NB > Reviews

Genuine Dyson DC14 All Floor Blitz It Stretch Hose DYS90847437T
Genuine Dyson DC14 All Floor Blitz It Stretch Hose DYS90847437T
Offered by Ace Bargains!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 16 Jun 2014
Before ordering this part, I looked on you-tube for instructions on how to fit the hose and thought "I can do that", so, when the part arrived, being a lady of 'mature years', I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to dismantle the old hose and re-fit the new.
Cheaper than replacing the sweeper! I'm happy with the genuine Dyson hose and with delivery. Thanks.

Hunter Wildlife 44538 Dog Toy Rat Size M
Hunter Wildlife 44538 Dog Toy Rat Size M

5.0 out of 5 stars Great. toy!, 1 Feb 2014
This toy rat was a Christmas present for my daughter's Border Terrier! It has become her favourite toy (the dog's you understand!) . It looks so real I think if she came across a real one she would probably play with it rather than kill it!! Rather expensive for a dog's toy but well made, being still in one piece.

Bissell 9400E PROheat Select 2X All Surface Upright Deep Cleaner Black Cherry Fizz.

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended, 5 May 2008
Needed my carpets cleaned so thought it might be cheaper to buy my own machine. Decided on this particular one after reading the excellent reviews. It was very easy to assemble and the instructions simple to understand. I thought it might be rather heavy but found it very easy to use and I'm very pleased with the results. The family are queuing up to use it!! I do agree that the cleaning fluid is rather expensive though. Haven't used it on a hard floor yet, that's my daughter's department!