Profile for Robyn > Reviews

The Thirteenth Tale
The Thirteenth Tale
by Diane Setterfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 9 April 2014
This review is from: The Thirteenth Tale (Paperback)
I read this a good few years before it appeared on our television screens a few months back. Although a good programme, the book is 100 times better.

Crinkle Cat Play Bag
Crinkle Cat Play Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Crinkle Cat Play Bag (Misc.)
I didn't really have to entice my little ones to go near this bag. Once it was laid out in front of them they were going mad with it; Rolling around on it and everything. A year on, it is mainly one of my cats that has taken charge and loves sitting on top of it. You can often find her snuggled up on it, or going to it for a lay down when she needs a break :)

Powerbar Protein Plus Vanilla Coconut 55g Pack of 15
Powerbar Protein Plus Vanilla Coconut 55g Pack of 15

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant taste, texture, abilities, 9 April 2014
These white chocolate vanilla coconut powerbars are brilliant. Not only is the taste & texture very good, but you are sure to know that it's protein content is doing you the world of good for your training. I have been using these regularly throughout my marathon training (after every long run, and hard session), and thoroughly believe it is what has gotten me through the training injury free (averaging 50 milesish for my 2nd marathon). I do feel that in the past I may have compromised using protein bars, but these have changed my way of recovery for the better. If you like coffee, caramel, and milk chocolate consider the capuccino-caramel ones. They have the same middle texture at the bottom of the bar, topped with a thin rice krispie sort of layer, then a layer of thin but delightful caramel. Both are much better than opting for a chocolate bar post workout! Thanks and enjoy :)

Falke Ladies' Running Briefs - Black, S
Falke Ladies' Running Briefs - Black, S

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 9 April 2014
I am a regular runner, competing in many meetings from track, all the way up to Marathons on road. I had to purchase another pair of these after my first wear as they were so comfortable-most importantly the fit around your shape AND no chaffing! 100% recommend these over any other knickers I have bought for racing and training in :).

2XU Women's Race Compression Sock - White / Grey, X-Small
2XU Women's Race Compression Sock - White / Grey, X-Small
Offered by Millet Sports

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 9 April 2014
These socks were ok at first fitting, although when they have been washed a few times, I feel that they have shrunk a little, and don't fit as long or as comfortable around my calves.

Learn to Speak Cat: The Purrfect Guide
Learn to Speak Cat: The Purrfect Guide
by Anthony Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 9 April 2014
I got this for my Mum since she is always messing around with the cats, trying to speak to them when they start 'talking' to you. There are a few funny little bits in it, and it is an ideal novelty gift to anyone who has cats!

Dragonfly Print Oversized Large Designer Scarf Ladies New Fashion in Watermelon Red
Offered by Benagio Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 9 April 2014
I absolutely LOVE this scarf. I came across it when I was searching for a scarf which had dragonflies on it; one of my favourite creatures. It is exactly what it looks like in the photo :).

Hill's Feline Light Adult Chicken Dry Mix 10 kg
Hill's Feline Light Adult Chicken Dry Mix 10 kg
Offered by futterbar

5.0 out of 5 stars My Cats LOVE it!, 9 April 2014
My 3 cats love this product, and I regularly purchase this for them. It is a nutritious product-not like Whiskas and Felix for example (which I've been told by the vets is like giving them McDonalds!), which makes it appeal to me even more. As my cats are house cats (and get regular fresh treats i.e. chicken), I didn't want them to get overweight, so the light option has worked treats.

Thankyou :)

Helly Hansen Duffel Bag
Helly Hansen Duffel Bag
Price: £27.68 - £440.23

3.0 out of 5 stars Confused, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Helly Hansen Duffel Bag (Luggage)
I have just received my Helly Hansen 30L bag. At first glance it looks a lot smaller than what I expected, but very durable. Also, I was wondering if anybody could help me? The padded straps can be detached at one end, but as the other end is sewn in how do they hide away? I have tried many ways, but am stumped! Your help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)