Profile for Me > Reviews

Content by Me

Me

iPazzPort Mini 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control Keyboard with Touchpad for Android and Google Smart TV / Raspberry pi 3 / HTPC KP-810-21 (White)
Offered by MINI-Remote

5.0 out of 5 stars worked once and that was it! Had to return it, but a couple of weeks later they sent me a new device... FOR FREE!, 13 Feb. 2016
The seller of this device sent me a new one for free after it stopped working. As I hoped, the device works perfectly and is great value. I didn't expect this level of customer service, so it can only be 5 stars from me. I have only re-charged once and after a month the product still works. The first item must be part of a faulty batch during early production, its been a month and the device still works.

Anglepoise Type75 LED Desk Lamp with Table Base Band LM1 9 Watt CREE XPE LED Module, Brushed Aluminium
Offered by Design 55 online

1.0 out of 5 stars Apart from that the lamp is beautiful and in my opinion sturdy and well made, 14 Nov. 2015
Didn't work, LED bulb failed to illuminate upon touching the button on the back, shall be sending back. Apart from that the lamp is beautiful and in my opinion sturdy and well made.

Suma Chick Peas 3 kg
Suma Chick Peas 3 kg
Offered by Superfood Market

3.0 out of 5 stars No description on outer packet, 30 May 2012
This review is from: Suma Chick Peas 3 kg (Grocery)
I really have no baseline on which to form an opinion as I have never really used dried chickpeas in cooking before. However the product arrives exactly as shown in the image above but there are no description on how to prepare/directions for washing/ should the soaking water be discarded?/how long to soak/ or how long to cook. Also there is no indication as to when the chickpeas were packaged as this can be an indication as to how much cooking time they will require, due to the fact the older they are the longer they take, although there is a best before end date. They have made a nice accompaniment to my chilli recipe and taste good. I enjoy the product itself, though there should be more information on the label. Soaking them overnight in cold water ensures a shorter cooking time as opposed to vigorously boiling them for twenty minutes and then turning the pan off and letting them site for two hours. Would be fours stars if label was more informative.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2014 5:05 PM BST

2 x Safecom SAMF-2000 Micro Filter for Broadband ADSL Router/Modem
2 x Safecom SAMF-2000 Micro Filter for Broadband ADSL Router/Modem

1.0 out of 5 stars Northern Cabling did not send the correct product, 8 Mar. 2011
I was sent a completley different microfilter, to the one pictured. which can be found much cheaper on amazon. I Think I shouls be able to decide which product I choose to purachase.