Profile for sol > Reviews

Content by sol

sol

The Reign of Elizabeth: England 1558-1603 (SHP Advanced History Core Texts)
The Reign of Elizabeth: England 1558-1603 (SHP Advanced History Core Texts)
by Barbara Mervyn

4.0 out of 5 stars Learning made enjoyable, 4 July 2010
Humorous cartoons, easy to understand diagrams and lots of interesting information. I advice if you are doing a project on Elizabeth or just a big fan to get it!

Making Your Case: A Practical Guide to Essay Writing (Speak-Write Series)
Making Your Case: A Practical Guide to Essay Writing (Speak-Write Series)
by Dr Rebecca Stott

1.0 out of 5 stars A lot of old waffle!, 4 July 2010
This book takes ages to explain how to write an essay and at the end of it I don't think I learnt anything new and my essays have not improved since reading it.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars An awkward experience, 4 July 2010
When I recieved my item I was following the advice of a friend who said it was better than St Tropez, perhaps I was unlucky! The spray nozzle was so hard to press down I had to use both hands meaning I was not going to get an even coverage and the nozzle kept getting blocked!!!- this being on the first use!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2011 11:32 AM GMT

Skin Isn't This Mans Biggest Organ Funny T-Shirts by TeesBox - Navy Blue - Large
Offered by TeesBox

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab and fun!, 4 July 2010
They look exactly like those in the pictures. I bought them for xmas gifts for friends who found them a great laugh and do wear them out to their partners horror!! LOL!

The Hugely Better Calorie Counter
The Hugely Better Calorie Counter
by Carolyn Humphries

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the previous one!, 4 July 2010
I prefered the last pocket calorie counter which easily fitted into a handbag or a pocket. The hugely better calorie counter may be huge but not better, the majority of the book is exactly the same as its predessessor. Still a great book though for anyone calorie counting.