Profile for Pam > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
VTech Baby's First Smartphone
VTech Baby's First Smartphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely phone for baby, 13 Jan 2014
Good fast delivery and packing from amazon as usual. Purchased for my one year old grandson and he is quite taken with the phone. His interest doesn't last long at the moment but I think he will appreciate it more in a few months time as he gets older.

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Everyday Vehicles 3-Car Pack
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Everyday Vehicles 3-Car Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little cars, 13 Jan 2014
Bought these to go with my purchase of the toot-toot garage for my one year old grandson and although quite expensive compared with the price of the garage am very pleased with them. Received very quickly with great packing from amazon.

LEGO DUPLO 6784: Creative Sorter
LEGO DUPLO 6784: Creative Sorter
Offered by BestChoice

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful gift, 22 Dec 2013
Excellent fast delivery and item
Purchased this for my grandson with some other Duplo lego for his birthday and very pleased with it. He is only one year old so he just likes to put the pieces in the box at the moment but all the reviews on this are correct, I think it is a great item at a great price.

Aramis Body Shampoo On a Rope 168 ml
Aramis Body Shampoo On a Rope 168 ml
Offered by Landys Chemist

4.0 out of 5 stars Good men's gift, 22 Dec 2013
As always, very good fast delivery from Amazon. Purchased this as a gift for my husband as he loves soaps on ropes for the bathing and he will love this one for sure but I do feel it is very overpriced. Would not spend this much on it again unless it was on offer.

Olay Regenerist Moisturiser Eye Lifting Serum Treatment
Olay Regenerist Moisturiser Eye Lifting Serum Treatment
Offered by BrandedBeauty

3.0 out of 5 stars Not convinced, 21 May 2013
Been using this for a short time and have noticed no improvement whatsoever so far. I have given it 3 stars as I will give it a little longer to give it a chance but I don't think I will be buying this one again.

I was advised that this gel would possibly be better for over 55's than the total effects 7-in-one eye transforming cream but so far I wouldn't say so - that one was much better.

Ladies Full Zip Classic Fleece Jackets Sizes 8 to 30 SUITABLE FOR WORK & LEISURE (22 / 2XL - XXL, NAVY BLUE)
Offered by sakclothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic jacket, 21 May 2013
This is a good basic jacket at a very reasonable price. It is quite chunky and comes up quite large - too big for me so my husband is going to use this one and I will possibly order another later. It says ladies but could be unisex as sleeves and size are like men's.

"Gliders, pack of 6"
"Gliders, pack of 6"
Offered by GreatDeals4you

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun item, 2 April 2013
This review is from: "Gliders (Toy)
Great item for the children to have fun with in the garden and not too much cost when they end up losing or breaking them.

THINK PINK LITTLE PRINCESS MUSIC / JEWELLERY BOX
THINK PINK LITTLE PRINCESS MUSIC / JEWELLERY BOX

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item, 2 April 2013
Purchased this for my granddaughter in America who was 6 and she was delighted with it. You can only get a few trinkets in it but I loved that she could carry it around with her.

Pop Up Portable Mini Travel II Capsule Rechargeable 40mm Speaker For Iphone, iPod, Ipad, Tablets and MP3 Players
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

2.0 out of 5 stars Unsure, 2 April 2013
I purchased this for my husband as a present hoping he would be able to use it when we go away with his Sony Walkman but unfortunately didn't work so thought it was faulty. I sent it back and was sent another one straight away but this was just the same so was told it was our machine which was not so as we took our Walkman into our local sonny shop and worked fine with their mini portable speaker (much more expensive of course).

When trying to use it you get severe crackling interference which can only be avoided if you plug in the earphones which defeats the object.

So, although there are excellent reviews for this, I couldn't recommend it if you have a Sony Walkman, you would be wasting your money. I have given 2 stars because the service and return were good.

Olay Total Effects Moisturiser Eye Transforming Cream
Olay Total Effects Moisturiser Eye Transforming Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cream, 2 April 2013
Have been using this cream for a few weeks only but can already see the difference. Has tightened the skin under my eyes and is very easy to apply. You only need a very tiny amount on the tip of your finger so although it is a very small pot it will last quite a while. I tend to have problems with some creams affecting my eyes (watering, etc) but no problems wit this. Must Admit have been recommended the eye gel by Olay specialist but had already purchased this cream and very happy with it so far.

Page: 1 | 2