Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Frostbitten: A new hunt begins . . . and an ancient secret is revealed (Women of the Otherworld Book 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Frostbitten welcome back kelley, 1 July 2014
I have been a fan of Kelley Armstrong from bitten . But was not so happy with the last 2 books . But I have really enjoyed this one ,and now looking forward to the next, I'm a true fan.

Justin and the Knights of Valour [DVD]
Justin and the Knights of Valour [DVD]
Dvd ~ Freddie Highmore
Offered by rsdvd

5.0 out of 5 stars got it for my grandson, 1 Mar 2014
my grandson is called Justin, so we got it to go with his birthday presents he is only 2 years old but was very happy with it

Procare Nailcare Gel Nail Removal Kit
Procare Nailcare Gel Nail Removal Kit
Offered by Hair Heaven

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 1 Mar 2014
i havent had ago of it yet, but when i next do my nails i will let you no if its any good,

Bluesky Gel Polish, Matte Top Coat 10 ml
Bluesky Gel Polish, Matte Top Coat 10 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 1 Mar 2014
i have had a few nail polishes from Bluesky, and have been very happy with all of them, and will be happy to recommend them.

The Battle of The Somme (True Combat)
The Battle of The Somme (True Combat)

4.0 out of 5 stars it was hard reading, 1 Mar 2014
i got it for reference as im putting together some history on my own family,i found it helpful i would recommend it to anyone who is doing there tree.

The Granny
The Granny

5.0 out of 5 stars The third best book I have ever read, 31 May 2013
This review is from: The Granny (Kindle Edition)
The third best book I have ever read .I just can't wait to read the next one I give this book a full 10 out of 10

The Mammy
The Mammy

5.0 out of 5 stars The mammy, 23 April 2013
This review is from: The Mammy (Kindle Edition)
This is one of the funniest but sad as well book's I have ever read. I loved it bring on the next one.

Jacquay Yaxley 0103 knitting pattern : "FLOWER GIRL" AN OUTFIT FOR A DOLL OR PREMATURE BABY (Fits 8/10/12in chest)

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 17 Mar 2013
very nice my it for my little granddaughter, she was a flower girl so made it to fit her as well

Elphame's Choice
Elphame's Choice

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Elphame's Choice (Kindle Edition)
I have enjoyed all the P.C.Cast book from this series so far and looking forward to start the next one