Profile for Kevin Hayden > Reviews

Content by Kevin Hayden

Kevin Hayden "kevin hayden Photography" (Paris, France)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Josuf Karsh, 29 Aug. 2009
An easy and interesting book to read, especially if you're a portrait photographer like myself who admires the work of Josuf Karsh. His story is one of tragedy, hope, determination and proof that good can come from something bad. He tells his story well albeit with some self censorship that does dilute the content somewhat, but I would recommend this book to anyone interested in photography.

Adobe Photoshop CS3 for Photographers: A Professional Image Editor's Guide to the Creative use of Photoshop for the Macintosh and PC
by Martin Evening

4.0 out of 5 stars Best CS3 book!, 29 Aug. 2009
I haven't gone very far into this very comprehensive book on CS3, but I can already feel I'm in for a treat and much needed learning. I have several other books on the same subject and now wish I'd saved my money because this book covers it all, and is easily understood.