Profile for Mrs. E. M. O'Neil > Reviews

Content by Mrs. E. M. O'Neil

Mrs. E. M. O'Neil

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Biotin Hair Growth Stronger & Thicker Hair 185 Tablets (Full 6 Month Supply) 10,000mcg Double Strength Vitamin B7 Easy to Swallow For Hair Loss & Supports the Growth & Maintenance of Healthy Hair Nails & Skin for Women and Men. PureNature Rated "BEST BUY" as Featured in the Telegraph Health Clinic Magazine-100% Quality Assured Money Back Guarantee-FREE UK DELIVERY
Offered by Be-Beautiful-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars I have been using these for a couple of months ..., 3 Oct. 2015
I have been using these for a couple of months for my hair and nails. My hair was coming out quite a lot lately mainly after washing, Philip Kingsley the hair guru, wrote that you should not worry if you loose about 20 hairs after washing, but I was loosing much more than that. After taking these it slowed down a bit, but I was not sure if it was the tablets. I then went away for 3 weeks and forgot to take them and my hair started coming out again while on holiday. I am home again now and started taking them again and it has slowed down quite a lot.. I am not sure if it is the tablets, but I will continue to take them.

Duracell Size 675 Hearing Aid Batteries - 6-Pack
Duracell Size 675 Hearing Aid Batteries - 6-Pack
Offered by Keephearing Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Realible and long lasting, 3 Oct. 2015
I buy these every 3months or so and have had no problems. Great value and no problems with delivery.

Earth Friendly Baby Lavender Shampoo and Body Wash 251ml
Earth Friendly Baby Lavender Shampoo and Body Wash 251ml
Offered by chemistdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems with delivery and great value., 10 July 2015
You really get a lot of lavender in this product and it soothes and calms at the end of the day. I use it as a shampoo and body wash and because it is on subscribe and save I always have a supply. No problems with delivery and great value.

Ultra Vitamin B-Complex Tablets - Pack of 60 Tablets
Ultra Vitamin B-Complex Tablets - Pack of 60 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value on subscribe and save and no problems with ..., 28 May 2015
I have been taking these with my husband for a few months now and they seem to work. We take one a day and have had no problems and we will continue to take them in the near future. Good value on subscribe and save and no problems with deliveries.

Skylanders Trap Team: Trap Master - Jawbreaker
Skylanders Trap Team: Trap Master - Jawbreaker
Offered by Mayflower Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars The delivery was within 2 days which is fantastic. He took it to the seaside yesterday and ..., 28 May 2015
Another successful purchase from amazon. I got this for my little grandson and he loves it. The delivery was within 2 days which is fantastic. He took it to the seaside yesterday and I am sure this one is a welcome addition to his Skylander collection. Everything was included, the card and code, no problems and pleased with the value.

KS3 Spanish Workbook with Answers
KS3 Spanish Workbook with Answers
by CGP Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Like most people I am trying to work my way ..., 21 May 2015
Like most people I am trying to work my way through a language. It keeps my mind active and I love the sound of spoken Spanish. This book is helping me and it is easy to use. Good value and no problems with delivery.

El Avion Pimenton Dulce Ahumado - Smoked Mild Paprika 75 g (Pack of 5)
El Avion Pimenton Dulce Ahumado - Smoked Mild Paprika 75 g (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great value. I usually have the hot but mild ..., 21 May 2015
This is great value. I usually have the hot but mild is fine. I use it on humous and put it in chilli con carne. Really worth having in the kitchen.

Hope's Relief Goat's Milk Soap - natural formula for skin prone eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis (babies, children, adults)

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend you try it if you want a change from ..., 21 May 2015
I got this mainly for my husband who suffers from dry skin, but I have started using it myself and it's lovely. I don't seem to get that dry tightening feel after using soap. Would recommend you try it if you want a change from your normal soap. I now have this on subscribe and save and intend to use it all the time.

HealthAid Starflower Oil 1000mg (23% GLA) - 60 Capsules
HealthAid Starflower Oil 1000mg (23% GLA) - 60 Capsules

5.0 out of 5 stars I have this on subscribe and save and I take ..., 25 April 2015
I have this on subscribe and save and I take one every day. They are quite large capsules, but I have only been taking them for a few months, so cannot comment as yet.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 29, 2015 1:01 AM BST

Varta Rayovac Acoustic Special Mercury-Free Size 675 Hearing Aid Batteries - 6-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars ... have these on subscribe and save and they are excellent value. Would recommend and each one lasts a ..., 25 April 2015
We have these on subscribe and save and they are excellent value. Would recommend and each one lasts a while.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7