Profile for Mr. A. Smith > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. Smith

Mr. A. Smith "alsmith2000" (Bromsgrove, UK)

Black Snap Fit Belt - Medium (up to 35" waist)
Black Snap Fit Belt - Medium (up to 35" waist)
Offered by Bucklebox
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing wrong with the belt but...., 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: Leather Snap Fit Belt (Apparel)
.....don't do what I did, I purchased this belt to fit a specific buckle, I didn't think go check the thickness of the belt before hand and it doesn't fit my buckle. Stupid me!

Buy this belt but check the thickness first!

Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking
by Allen Carr
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The whole world should know about this!, 7 Jan 2010
When my friend told me that he had quit smoking by reading a book I did not believe him for a second. He lent it to me and I haven't smoked or had the desire to smoke in over 11 weeks now. (it feels like so long I just had to work out exactly how long it's been!).

I recommended the book to all my smoking friends it's been 100% successful with all my friends who have read the book.

I've purchased this audio CD for a friend who is dyslexic but caught in the nicotine trap. I haven't received it yet but I am confident that it will be just as powerful as actually reading the book.

Forget the NHS nicotine replacement therapy such as patches, inhalers, nicotine gum etc......all you need is this book.

The Mothman Prophecies [DVD] [2002]
The Mothman Prophecies [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Richard Gere
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT
Price: 2.75

5.0 out of 5 stars It's like one great big X file, 14 Sep 2005
I love this film, it captivates you from start to finish. I only recently purchased it and i've watched it 4 times already. Alot of reviews go on about 'so and so' acted brilliantly but all I'm going to say is read the product description and if you like the sounds of that then buy it, you will not be disappointed

Goodluck
Goodluck
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitive????, 22 Sep 2003
This review is from: Goodluck (Audio CD)
Ska punk needs bands like Less than Jake and Reel Big Fish, big bands that get people into the music and when they do they start to listen to other bands such as Big D and the Kids Table. When I first heard the 1st track 'Myself' on a compilation CD I was hooked on Big D and now have all their releases (including vinyl), have seen them live 3 times and will see them again and again and again, if you like ska or even if you don't you will like this. Best album of all time.