ARRAY(0xae848ae0)

Cases and Materials on Employment Law
Cases and Materials on Employment Law
by Richard Painter

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, essential for Employment law., 2 Jan 2014
This has been a great buy. Assisted me greatly with my studies and was in a real good condition! Very pleased.

Dexter - The Final Season [DVD]
Dexter - The Final Season [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael C. Hall
Price: 17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present for my family!, 2 Jan 2014
Received in plenty of time, no signing required as it was posted through the letter box. No faults, made my family very happy christmas day night with a new episode of it!!

Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013]
Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Steve Carell
Offered by nagiry
Price: 10.82

5.0 out of 5 stars My niece loves it already, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Christmas present for my niece, which she loves. Arrived in plenty of time for christmas, posted through the door so no signing for it was required.

Yoga Mat - Extra Long 183cm x 61cm - Non Slip Exercise/Gym/Camping/Picnic Mat (Purple)
Offered by Xett Multimedia Ltd
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 2 Jan 2014
This is a good product. The extra long length makes it ideal to do any sort of floor exercises on!

Insanity: The Ultimate Cardio Workout and Fitness DVD Programme.
Insanity: The Ultimate Cardio Workout and Fitness DVD Programme.
Offered by Beachbody
Price: 105.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what you expect., 2 Jan 2014
I was rather dubious about paying so much for a dvd workout. I have used dvds before and find them boring and I would lose interest very quickly. However the guide they give you helps add variety and keeps me motivated to the programme. It is not like other dvds, with some cheesy music playing and an instructor who appears to be doing no work. Insanity you see how others are doing the workout and how much of a workout it is for everyone!
I recommend you have the time to do the workout, I am trying to balance university and a job and living at home with the hour a day it requires! however, once you are in a routine it becomes something to look forward to than just an exercise.

HMDX HX-P230PUA-EU Jam Wireless Portable Speaker - Purple
HMDX HX-P230PUA-EU Jam Wireless Portable Speaker - Purple
Price: 20.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Crackly Sound, 2 Jan 2014
I have had a HMDX Jam before so decided to buy one for my friend as a gift. The sound from it was appalling, the music was crackly and barely listenable. We tried a number of different iPods and phones with the product, with them all producing this terrible sound. Had to return the product. Will look at buying an alternative product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2014 5:26 PM GMT