Profile for Misha > Reviews

The Journeys of Socrates
The Journeys of Socrates
by Dan Millman

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 9 Oct. 2014
I love this book. So sad but so real. Hard to believe that one day one man took such journey and still kept head up and share his wisdom. So he could make others life better.

Go Pro - 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional
Go Pro - 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional
by Eric Worre

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT!!, 9 Oct. 2014
SUPERB!!!!! Starting my own business in network marketing, this book is perfect guide. What is so great? Simplicity! Eric Worre guides you through individual steps, with examples how and what to do and describing his own mistakes and experience. I am reading this book third time already. Why? First I couldn’t stop reading; I wanted to know all at once. Second time I took marker and found things I missed first time (obviously as I finished book first time within two days). Now I am reading it third time, slowly and as I am building my business and approaching new customers avoiding mistakes I made before. Thank you Eric!

The New Father: A Dad's Guide to the First Year (Mitchell Beazley Health)
The New Father: A Dad's Guide to the First Year (Mitchell Beazley Health)
by Armin Brott

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift.. not only for men., 20 Dec. 2010
I bought this book to my husband when we were expecting our first baby. There are plenty of `mummy' books but very few for daddy. I liked the idea that book was written by farther which made it very handy and also funny (in nicest possible way). My husband really enjoyed reading it and me too. It helped him to understand what is happing to me, while pregnancy; how I can feel in first moments, hours, days after the birth and he was really supportive and some of my reactions weren't strange to him anymore. I am glad that one father took his time and shares his thoughts with other fathers to be and also can remind mothers that it is not only about mum and baby, but it is about mum, dad and baby.

101 Ways to Work Out on the Ball: Sculpt Your Ideal Body with Pilates, Yoga and More
by Liz Gillies

5.0 out of 5 stars You will like it..., 20 Dec. 2010
This book is really good. With full colour pictures, step by step guidance will help you to get your exercise just right. I used is a lot and result came as well.

The Ultimate Address Book ('The Ultimate' series)
The Ultimate Address Book ('The Ultimate' series)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it..., 20 Dec. 2010
I finally have all addresses, business cards, phone numbers and birthdays on one place. The address book has pretty cover and ring binder which is very handy. I can only recommend it.

Home Extensions: Planning, Managing and Completing Your Extension
Home Extensions: Planning, Managing and Completing Your Extension
by Laurie Williamson

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 20 Dec. 2010
We are currently rebuilding our old farm house and we wanted to do some DIY work on our house. The book is not only very basic, doesn't have a proper start and finish, it touches some subjects but doesn't finish the idea. Only good thing is check list at the end of the book so you can get an idea what everything you will spend money on while rebuilding or extending your house. I surely wouldn't recommend this book.

The Complete Outdoor Builder: From Arbors to Walkways - 150 DIY Projects (Black & Decker)
by Tom Lemmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DIY Book, 20 Dec. 2010
We purchased 100 years old farm house and rebuild it all over. My husband loves DIY and wanted to do some outdoor work, so I bought this book for him as birthday present. It is really good book, full color pictures, step by step guidance how to do walkways, patio, fences and many other outdoor bits. I can only recommend this book to all who are starting with outdoor DIY.

Lamaze Freddie the Firefly
Lamaze Freddie the Firefly

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful toy, 20 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Lamaze Freddie the Firefly (Toy)
I bought this toy after finding all small toys bit boring to our little baby boy. He was 3 months old when he grabbed it first time and since then we must always carry it with us wherever we go. He likes to suck the rings, pulls wings and likes little mirror reflection. I also hang it on his pram when we walk outside and he simply loves it. We have many other colorful toys but this one won his attention fully. I can only recommend it.