Profile for NorahK666 > Reviews

Content by NorahK666

NorahK666 "Knors666" (Halstead, Essex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Konov Jewellery Wide Genuine Leather Unisex Mens Womens Bangle Cuff Bracelet, Punk Rock Style, Fits 6.5" to 8", Colour Black (with Gift Bag)
Offered by Konov Jewellery

Sansa Headphones BLACK
Sansa Headphones BLACK
Offered by MP3PartsEurope

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Sept. 2014
Excellent quality.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality., 25 Jun. 2014
Yes, I knows the LOTR films came out some time ago but I'm still buying Star Wars T-shirts so why not this one too. The tree & stars transfer is excellent and it looks great on. I kind of collect T-shirts along with ankle boots, trainers & long sleeve men's shirts and this is an excellent addition to my collection.

Yazilind Jewellery Gift Chap Turquoise Beads Tibetan Silver Cute Elephant Stretch Bangle Bracelet for Women Girls
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars My birthstone in a bracelet., 25 Jun. 2014
Tibetan silver and turquoise beads make a lovely bracelet. I like this a lot. Has a stretch band so no problems with it coming loose or falling off my wrist. It looks lovely on and I am very happy with it.

Men Jewelry Braid Leather Bracelet with Stainless Steel Magnetic Lock Clasps, Cuff Bangle, Leather Cord (#07. 6mm Purple Genuine Leather)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bracelet, 25 Jun. 2014
but I find the magnetic clip a little lose. It has come loose a couple of times but now I know it does this I can keep an eye on it. Apart from that very pleased with item.

Konov Jewellery Purple Braided Genuine Leather Unisex Women's Men's Bracelet Wristband, Stainless Steel Magnetic Clasp, Colour Purple Silver, Length 7 inch (with Gift Bag)
Offered by Konov Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars A very sweet product, 25 Jun. 2014
I got a lovely note from the Chinese seller asking me for a good review which I am happy to do. I like the bracelet. It's real leather and has a magnetic clip. I have small wrists and do find it a little difficult to do up but it looks good on.

FRONTLINE Spot On for Cats, 6 Pipettes
FRONTLINE Spot On for Cats, 6 Pipettes

5.0 out of 5 stars Used for years & still using, 25 Jun. 2014
My vet prefers Stronghold for my cats which I do use on my cat with slightly longer hair but this is only available on prescription so I prefer to use it on my cat with the longer fur. My half Siamese has very short fine fur and I use Frontline on him. As you can buy Frontline without a prescription I always buy online as it is so much cheaper. Amazon is just one seller I have used. Some offer more expensive packages but free p&p so it's swings & roundabouts. As long as I have something to treat my cats with I don't really care where I buy it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Magtnetic & very pretty, 23 Jun. 2014
I need the magnetism, although I have a lot of my own, for my arthritic wrists and this bracelet is stretchy thus easy to put on and take off. It's very pretty and I like it a lot.

Jiuhong Magnetic Grade A Hematite Healing Stretch Bracelet Arthritis Migraines Headaches
Offered by Jiuhong Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great on the wrist, 18 Jun. 2014
I have achy wrists and thumbs so wanted a bracelet to try to alleviate some of the symptoms. This bracelet looks excellent on and sits very nicely on the wrist. Very comfortable.

The Ashokan Farewell
The Ashokan Farewell

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful & haunting:, 18 Jun. 2014
Not much more to say really. Heard it on Classic FM and had to buy it immediately. Am very pleased to add it to my classical collection.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15