Profile for EssexGurl > Reviews

Content by EssexGurl

EssexGurl "Knors666" (Halstead, Essex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
InterDesign Forma Soap Dish for Kitchen, Bathroom Vanities - Polished Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little item, 22 Dec. 2014
It looks, as the lady florist in an advert tells us - "proper". I don't use soap a lot, only on my face and I only a special mineral soap so needed a soap dish that would look good in my newly refurbished bathroom that has stainless steel accessories &this fits right in.

Ladies Coolers Eskimo Ankle Boot Bootee Slippers UK 3-4
Ladies Coolers Eskimo Ankle Boot Bootee Slippers UK 3-4

5.0 out of 5 stars Little slippers for little feet:, 22 Dec. 2014
Taking a Size 3 I often find it difficult to buy footwear in shops & am often directed to the children's department & find that to be especially true with slippers. Apparently anyone taking a 3 is supposed to prefer animal slippers or even ones with sequins! so it's good to find well made, comfy slippers in my size & usually end up having to buy them online. Third pair purchased that way & am pleased with these.

AWDis Just Hoods AWDis Unisex Crew Neck Plain Sweatshirt (280 GSM) (XL) (Airforce Blue)
Offered by Discount Clothing 4U--Clothing-Bowls-Snooker

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous shade of blue, 22 Dec. 2014
I ordered XL but could have ordered L which I knew might fit better - don't really mind though as this covers my bum for which I am grateful & the L might not have done that.

Very well made. I can't see the seams unravelling any time soon & I keep the clothes I really like for a long time. I have sweatshirts over 6 years old & they are still good. Buy a lot so plenty of choice as to which one to wear thus not shoved into the w/m every week & they don't lose colour or shape & the seams stay all closed up which is how they should be. I suspect this one will last that long as well.

I would definitely recommend this sweatshirt. It comes in a huge choice of colours & I may purchase another. We'll have to see how my Chrissie spending goes. As you may have gathered I really like this sweatshirt which is why I gave it 5 stars. Happy customer!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Only Printer Ink but I like it!, 14 Nov. 2014
It's printer ink. It's good printer ink made by HP for my HP printer. What more can I say? It's excellent printer ink!

Steel Portable Fire Bowl BBQ Firepit With Folding Legs 56cm W x 39cm H
Steel Portable Fire Bowl BBQ Firepit With Folding Legs 56cm W x 39cm H
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy looking item., 12 Sept. 2014
Good materials & it looks good when put together. I received it, put it all together (not difficult), took it apart and put it in the very handy & well made carrying case. Unless the rest of this month, September 2014, suddenly starts to get very hot it wont actually be used until next year. I've been looking for one of these that you can use as a grill and not just as a fire-pit. I've seen this particular one online in various gardening websites, some much more expensive that the price here on Amazon, some a few pounds cheaper but with more expensive P&P. Swings and roundabouts. I'm not sure if one can post another review after you've posted your first review but if I can I'll tell you how it works, if the food tastes good & if it grills ok, if it's easy to clean etc. Being a Sagittarian I'm an optimist and can only hope all will be well.

T&G Professional Solid Rolling Pin in FSC Certified Beech
T&G Professional Solid Rolling Pin in FSC Certified Beech

4.0 out of 5 stars It's just a rolling pin...no need to get too excited, 9 Sept. 2014
I wrote a bit of scathing packaging review because the rolling pin turned up in a box twice a long as the actual item but the item itself is really good. Lovely wood, very smooth, washes in hot water & does the job it is supposed to very well. I would recommend this rolling pin.

Quiksilver Men's Major Raglan Zip Red Sassafras Heath Size:L
Quiksilver Men's Major Raglan Zip Red Sassafras Heath Size:L

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hoodie, 9 Sept. 2014
This hoodie is worth the money. It has a proper metal zip. It fits well, washes well and irons even better. Excellent value for money.

Contrast BLACK with RED full zip Hoodie XLARGE
Contrast BLACK with RED full zip Hoodie XLARGE
Offered by ETHIC-STAR Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware The Plastic Zip, 9 Sept. 2014
It's a quite nice hoody, the black is a proper black & the red contrast is a good bright red. All was ok until I washed it & the zip at the front curled round backwards & forwards so it needed a quick press with an iron. I, like most of the rest of the world, use a steam iron and even though I pressed it from the back first and tried my best not to iron over the zip the heat from the iron caused the plastic from the zip to stick to the bottom platee. I didn't realised that had happened so when I turned it over to press up to the edge of the front, excluding ironing the zip, the iron left plastic smears on the front! A brand new hoodie has now been relegated to use in the garden!

T3F Womens Ladies Lace Up Fur Lined High Top Trainers Pumps Casual Day Shoe Size Browns Khaki Size 3 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong But Cheap Boots, 3 Sept. 2014
I wanted some strong boots for gardening and these were so cheap I thought if they only did for a couple of winters they would be ok. Yes, they are technically winter boots but the fluffy insoles are excellent for working in. I've dug my front & back gardens wearing these boots. Excellent soles, do not slip about on my digging spade or digging fork. They are actually much better than I expected and I think they will last me for a good few gardening seasons.

Konov Jewellery Mens Womens Leather Rope Cord Bracelet, Surfer Wrap Bangle, Fit 7-9 inch, Red Yellow Green (with Gift Bag)
Offered by Konov Jewellery