Profile for EssexGurl > Reviews

Content by EssexGurl

EssexGurl "Knors666" (Halstead, Essex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Quiksilver Men's Major Raglan M Otlr Rshh Long Sleeve Hoodie, Red (Sassafras Heather), Large
Offered by Ann's Cottage

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hoodie, 9 Sept. 2014
This hoodie is worth the money. It has a proper metal zip. It fits well, washes well and irons even better. Excellent value for money.

Contrast BLACK with RED full zip Hoodie XLARGE
Contrast BLACK with RED full zip Hoodie XLARGE
Offered by ETHIC-STAR Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware The Plastic Zip, 9 Sept. 2014
It's a quite nice hoody, the black is a proper black & the red contrast is a good bright red. All was ok until I washed it & the zip at the front curled round backwards & forwards so it needed a quick press with an iron. I, like most of the rest of the world, use a steam iron and even though I pressed it from the back first and tried my best not to iron over the zip the heat from the iron caused the plastic from the zip to stick to the bottom platee. I didn't realised that had happened so when I turned it over to press up to the edge of the front, excluding ironing the zip, the iron left plastic smears on the front! A brand new hoodie has now been relegated to use in the garden!

T3F Womens Ladies Lace Up Fur Lined High Top Trainers Pumps Casual Day Shoe Size Browns Khaki Size 3 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong But Cheap Boots, 3 Sept. 2014
I wanted some strong boots for gardening and these were so cheap I thought if they only did for a couple of winters they would be ok. Yes, they are technically winter boots but the fluffy insoles are excellent for working in. I've dug my front & back gardens wearing these boots. Excellent soles, do not slip about on my digging spade or digging fork. They are actually much better than I expected and I think they will last me for a good few gardening seasons.

Konov Jewellery Mens Womens Leather Rope Cord Bracelet, Surfer Wrap Bangle, Fit 7-9 inch, Red Yellow Green (with Gift Bag)
Offered by Konov Jewellery

Konov Jewellery Wide Genuine Leather Unisex Mens Womens Bangle Cuff Bracelet, Punk Rock Style, Fits 6.5" to 8", Colour Black (with Gift Bag)

Sansa Headphones BLACK
Sansa Headphones BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Sept. 2014
Excellent quality.

Your Web Purchase Lord Of The Rings 'Tree Of Gondor' T-Shirt Black L
Your Web Purchase Lord Of The Rings 'Tree Of Gondor' T-Shirt Black L

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality., 25 Jun. 2014
Yes, I knows the LOTR films came out some time ago but I'm still buying Star Wars T-shirts so why not this one too. The tree & stars transfer is excellent and it looks great on. I kind of collect T-shirts along with ankle boots, trainers & long sleeve men's shirts and this is an excellent addition to my collection.

Yazilind Jewellery Chap Turquoise Beads Tibetan Silver Cute Elephant Stretch Bangle Bracelet
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars My birthstone in a bracelet., 25 Jun. 2014
Tibetan silver and turquoise beads make a lovely bracelet. I like this a lot. Has a stretch band so no problems with it coming loose or falling off my wrist. It looks lovely on and I am very happy with it.

Men Jewelry Braid Leather Bracelet with Stainless Steel Magnetic Lock Clasps, Cuff Bangle, Leather Cord (#07. 6mm Purple Genuine Leather)
Offered by JewelrieShop Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bracelet, 25 Jun. 2014
but I find the magnetic clip a little lose. It has come loose a couple of times but now I know it does this I can keep an eye on it. Apart from that very pleased with item.

Konov Jewellery Purple Braided Genuine Leather Unisex Women's Men's Bracelet Wristband, Stainless Steel Magnetic Clasp, Colour Purple Silver, Length 7 inch (with Gift Bag)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very sweet product, 25 Jun. 2014
I got a lovely note from the Chinese seller asking me for a good review which I am happy to do. I like the bracelet. It's real leather and has a magnetic clip. I have small wrists and do find it a little difficult to do up but it looks good on.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10