Profile for Benny26 > Reviews

Lee Cooper Faded Wraparound Sunglasses Mens Blue -
Lee Cooper Faded Wraparound Sunglasses Mens Blue -
Offered by Sports Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Lookin' Good, 31 July 2014
These sunglasses look really cool. I had a pair before but lost them on holiday and just had to order another set.

My Size Condoms 64mm x3 XXL Extra Large Condoms (German Engineering at its best)
Offered by Jack Taylors

4.0 out of 5 stars Throw out the binbag..., 20 Jun 2014
Was very pleased with these as a try, nice and wide and they feel snugg. The condom world can be a bit small for a "big" guy since most in shops only go up to XL...which although a nice feeling to be well endowed, can be a annoying if you can't use it safely.

I'll knock a star off for the price since you can get far better deals from elsewhere but as a "try pack" they're alright.

Pasante King Size Condoms x 144
Pasante King Size Condoms x 144
Offered by Jack Taylors

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money is shockingly good, 20 Jun 2014
You can buy these in 12 packs from places like boots and superdrug which is shocking when you compare 144 for less than 20 quid...wish i had found them on here sooner id have saved massively.

Mine arrived in discreet packaging with the main box inside another. The date on them is 2018 so good there and from using them they're great for a man with extra width. One thing i will note that on the box it lists contents as "144 condoms, 12 instruction leaflets, 12 dispensing bags and 12 bag sealing stickers"...You get the condoms and one leaflet so could be worrying for some that they've already been into the box and tampered but of course the condoms are sealed separate themselves.

All in all very pleased...and so is she ;)

Aero Giant Milk 105 g (Pack of 15)
Aero Giant Milk 105 g (Pack of 15)
Offered by TKGIFTS (Please Note Delivery UK MAINLAND ONLY (Excludes: Highlands of Scotland, UK Isles, Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey etc)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Chocolate, 11 Mar 2014
Been buying these in single bars from my local shop for ages and never thought to check here for bulk. Luckily Amazon had their price at £13 a box so i snapped a couple up straight away and made a tidy saving.

As for the chocolate: each to his own and all that, but damn these are nice!

NescafÇ, Collection Alta Rica 100 g (Pack of 3)
NescafÇ, Collection Alta Rica 100 g (Pack of 3)
Offered by Ingenuity Ireland

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch those Prices, 11 Mar 2014
I had my eye on these for awhile on Amazon but the price was always far too high compared to supermarkets. Thankfully it dropped just below £3 per 100g so i ordered some straight away. Don't need to say much about the coffee apart from it's the best Nescafe do, in my opinion.

So yeah, with regards to Amazon, keep an eye on the prices for sure.

Cadbury Twirl 4 Bars (Pack of 6, Total 24 Bars)
Cadbury Twirl 4 Bars (Pack of 6, Total 24 Bars)
Offered by NANOBITS LIMITED (PROMPTLY DESPATCHED WITHIN ONE WORKING DAY)

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 11 Mar 2014
Bought as an add-on item to another order and I'm quite impressed. Very addictive though, but at 25p a bar it was rude not to.

Naga Ghost Chilli / Bhut Jolokia Chilli Dried Whole - 15g
Naga Ghost Chilli / Bhut Jolokia Chilli Dried Whole - 15g
Offered by We Luv Shopping

5.0 out of 5 stars Toilet's on standby, sir, 5 Feb 2014
When my friend asked me to buy some of these so he could spike his other friend into eating one, I felt disgusted but otherwise curious so didn't question it. No idea how it went but i haven't heard anything from the guy who got spiked so i guess he's in A&E or something...but whatever.

I did keep a bag back for my brother to try though since he doesn't have any taste buds and is into these sorts of things. Apparently they're quite hot...and bowel destroying...and heart crunching. Basically just what he wanted.

So result.

Hidden & Dangerous 2 (PC)
Hidden & Dangerous 2 (PC)
Offered by Startup Media

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my Favourites, 5 Feb 2014
I first played this back in 2003 on the PC and was really sucked into it. I loved the old WWII setup using the SAS and the whole ranking system with the medals and what not. I thought the campaigns were really well done for a game like this, and having other little things thrown in like the ability to use vehicles in game i thought was great. It truly is a unique game this one.

Sadly for me all those years ago i broke one of my discs for it and just ended up forgetting about it until last week when i saw it on here still being sold new. Certainly can't moan for £0.95. Really nice to blast through it once more. I'll take this over Ghost Recon or Call of Duty any day.

NEW TRUESHOPPING® 'LITTLE TROJAN' MULTI PURPOSE HAND HELD STEAM CLEANER 1050W WITH ACCESSORIES. FAST HEATING TIME. IDEAL FOR CLEANING A RANGE OF SURFACES FROM TILES AND WINDOWS TO RUGS AND CURTAINS. ALSO SUITABLE FOR IRONING CLOTHES.
Offered by Shop Monk

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a bit tame, 5 Feb 2014
Bought as a Christmas prezzie for my Mother, I expected a little more from this item other than 3 seconds of steam pressure followed by 2 minutes of waiting for it to build back up. The tank is definitely too small on this to be very effective in my opinion. During the periods of when i did get pressure with it the steam kinda failed to do any serious cleaning. I suppose i might have been expecting a little much going into the 40 year-old oven stains first, but hey it claims to be good with these things.

All in all, In between waiting for the pressure to come back i suppose it 's alright for the small stuff and cleaning the windows, but for anything older or bigger it's gotta be something more expensive. For £20 you kinda get what you pay for here.

Unisex Mens Ladies Winter Touch Screen Magic Gloves Ipad Iphone Htc Smart Phone
Unisex Mens Ladies Winter Touch Screen Magic Gloves Ipad Iphone Htc Smart Phone
Offered by Well-Goal

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite impressed, 5 Feb 2014
I bought these as a stocking filler for my Brother back at Christmas. I kinda expected them to either not work great or just fall apart for how cheap they were...and they don't feel like great quality I'll admit. But 2 month on they've done neither! Very surprised.

So much so I decided to get myself a pair.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8