Profile for jean > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Amerisource Bergen Corp Bactine Antiseptic First Aid Spray 5 Oz
Amerisource Bergen Corp Bactine Antiseptic First Aid Spray 5 Oz

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as reviews state, 31 Jan. 2016
Not really as good as other reviews, for a scalp condition,so it my be an individual thing

MelodySusie®12W Violetili Portable LED Light Lamp Nail Dryer (White)
MelodySusie®12W Violetili Portable LED Light Lamp Nail Dryer (White)
Offered by MelodySusie Plaza

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as discribed, 31 Jan. 2016
Purchased for my daughters Salon, she informs me the item is brilliant
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2016 3:45 AM GMT

Pre-Lit Wooden Triangle Candle Bridge Window Table Christmas Decoration with 7 Candles - Size 41cm
Offered by BeNeLux

4.0 out of 5 stars very festive, 31 Jan. 2016
Still going strong, no complaints

Kamal Star® Universal Premium Quality PU Leather 360 Stand Case Cover Fits All Android Tablets devices + Stylus (UNIVERSAL 10.0'' INCH, Purple Butterfly 360)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for your Tablet, however., 31 Jan. 2016
I purchased this to match my phone case, however my phone case was a smoother material, which I preferred , than the Tablet case . One thing to make other buyers aware, the case is shown in a stand position in the pics of the case. this is impossible as shown, as the weight of the Tablet makes the case collapse. There are no grooves on the case for the Tablet to rest in , when in a stand position.so basically the case is just adequate for a Tablet protection

GSDSTYLEYOURMOBILELTD[TM]For Sony Xperia E3 D2203 D2206 PU Leather Card Pocket Flip Case Cover+ Stylus (PURPLE BUTTERFLY BOOK)
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars as ordered, 30 Jan. 2016
just as described fits well no problems yet, will update if any develop

Home At Seven [DVD]
Home At Seven [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ralph Richardson

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Christmas Pressy DVD for my Hubby, he has ..., 17 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Home At Seven [DVD] (DVD)
Another Christmas Pressy DVD for my Hubby, he has been wanting this DVD for ages, he loves old English mysteries in Mono, and also loves Sir Ralph Richardson films, could not go wrong with this DVD.

Blitz [DVD]
Blitz [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Statham

4.0 out of 5 stars Jason at his best, 17 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Blitz [DVD] (DVD)
bought as a Christmas pressy for my husband who had seen the film on TV, but wanted to see it again. A good plot very good film, Jason on target, with a brilliant cast of actors, not for the kids though a little too violent and offensive language, but enjoyable film.

UV Protection,Anti Glare/Blue Rays,Scratch Resistant Lens Computer Reading Glasses Readers Men Women +4.0
Offered by Eyekepper

3.0 out of 5 stars No Hassle Return and Refund, 17 Jan. 2016
The Glasses were a touch too strong for me so I contacted the seller, and through Amazon arranged a return and full Refund to follow. I will be ordering another pair which hopefully be a better more suitable Degree of Lens for me. Brilliant contact through out with both Amazon and Eyekeeper would definitely order again, thanks.

Bushnell Powerview 10x42
Bushnell Powerview 10x42
Offered by BG Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased on a Whim, 9 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Bushnell Powerview 10x42 (Sports)
These were purchased for my husband , who suddenly decided he needed them to view the moon, don't know if he expected to see as much as the little girl or old gentleman on the John Lewis Advert, however as per usual , he has used them a few times and found them to be very good both in price, clarity, weight etc. I assume they will be in the cupboard more than being used to their full capacity, along with the array of other items bought on a whim. However the Binoculars are very good, so anyone purchasing the same will not be disappointed, my husband informs me.

Vileda Steam Mop (UK Version)
Vileda Steam Mop (UK Version)

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Time, 16 Oct. 2015
I am very disappointed with the Vileda Steam Mop, even on Max steam it does not deliver a brilliant steam. I have Lino in my Kitchen through to my Utility room, the surface is like imitation Tile effect and so is not 100% smooth, and I find that the Vileda Mop just does not clean it properly. Also when I push forward when using the mop , the cloth fitted on the Mop head via Velcro just keeps coming off, its a complete waste of time cleaning, and I use the term " Cleaning" very loosely. The Vileda Steam Mop is therefore Not suitable for my use, perhaps on Laminate or smooth Lino it would suit better. I only wish I had purchased the Mop from Argos which was £3 more, as then I could have returned it and got a full refund, because im not satisfied with the product, but Amazon don't give refunds. I did look at all the reviews on line and made my decision to buy on those reviews, so I am being very honest with MY review so as not to deceive anyone wanting to buy the Vileda Mop
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2016 9:34 PM GMT