Profile for ingrid price > Reviews

Content by ingrid price

ingrid price

Page: 1 | 2
Rock With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 4)
Rock With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 4)
Price: 2.49

2.0 out of 5 stars ok read!, 20 May 2014
I love kristen proby books especially the with me in seattle books, but I just couldn't get into this book, I wasn't a big fan of the character samantha in the other books so it took me a while to like her in this .It was an ok read but not my favourite of the series.On to the next book in the series safe with me, can't wait!!!!!

Play With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 3)
Play With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 3)
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars great read!, 10 May 2014
Another great book from the with me in seattle range by kristen proby. The character's are great I couldn't put this book down, hope the next in the series is just as good! Great read, loved it!

Zone Hearts - Womens Black Wedge Mule with Oval Trim Detail - Size 38 - Black
Zone Hearts - Womens Black Wedge Mule with Oval Trim Detail - Size 38 - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars nice mule but!!!, 6 May 2014
Nice mule but they didnt fit, very small and narrow which was a shame ! Nice looking mule for the money though!

Come Away With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 1)
Come Away With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars good read!, 18 April 2014
Enjoyed this book very much, good book to take away with you on holiday! I would recommend this book to anyone who likes fifty shades, but its not so drawen out as fifty! Just started reading the second book fight with me and enjoying that, so I would defo recommend the with me in seattle books!:)

Kipling Womens STelma Shoulder Bag K1531340E Cactus Green
Kipling Womens STelma Shoulder Bag K1531340E Cactus Green

5.0 out of 5 stars fab bag!!, 14 Mar 2014
I love this cute little bag, I've only just been introduced to kipling bags and I've bought two in the last month, they are brilliant, well made bags , you get loads in them with their different little compartments inside and the colours are fab! This bag is ideal for holidays, work , anything,it's a must have for any lady who loves her bags, oh and the little monkey are super cute! !!!:)

Honeymoon For One
Honeymoon For One

4.0 out of 5 stars nice little read!, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Honeymoon For One (Kindle Edition)
enjoyed reading this book. you could see what was going to happen a mile off but i did enjoy it.

The Proposal (Book 1 - A Perfect Match Series)
The Proposal (Book 1 - A Perfect Match Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars nice little read!, 15 Jan 2014
nice little read a bit predictable but i did enjoy reading it and being free on kindle what can you complain about!!!!!!

niceEshop(TM) Scalp Head Massager-Random Color
niceEshop(TM) Scalp Head Massager-Random Color
Offered by Cosy-Zone
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great massager, 27 Dec 2013
bought this as a stocking filler for my son and he loves it so does everybody else we all had to have a go christmas day and its still making thr rounds with everybody, well worth the money.

Score Draw Liverpool FC 1986 Away Shirt Yellow Small
Score Draw Liverpool FC 1986 Away Shirt Yellow Small

4.0 out of 5 stars 80's footie shirt, 27 Dec 2013
this shirt was a christmas present for my son and he loves it money well spent! the quality of the shirt was great and would order different shirts from this company again!

BLACK QUARTZ SILICON /RUBBER STYLE JELLY SPORT WRIST WATCHES UNISEX
BLACK QUARTZ SILICON /RUBBER STYLE JELLY SPORT WRIST WATCHES UNISEX
Offered by AccessoriesBySej
Price: 5.98

4.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 6 Sep 2013
this watch is great value for money and stylish,bought for my son to go back to school , he loves it and costs alot cheaper than an ice watch!

Page: 1 | 2