Profile for Estella > Reviews

Content by Estella

Estella

Nikon COOLPIX P300 Compact Digital Camera - Black (12.2MP, 4.2x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect compact camera, 14 April 2011
I have bought P300 for a week for my Europe trip. Very impressive especially for the night shot. The colours in the pics are sharp and vivid. The right choice for girls like me who always has lots of stuffs in the handbag. I can enjoy sightseeing for the camera is so small and light but high performance.

Before Sunrise & Before Sunset (Vintage)
Before Sunrise & Before Sunset (Vintage)
by Linklater Rich
Price: 7.91

5.0 out of 5 stars It's like you're watching the movie, 1 April 2011
I bought this books after watching the movies Before Sunrise and Before Sunset. I can feel the same atmosphere when I was watching the film but for the book you can read it slowly and have some time to stop to think about the story and some interesting ideas about Jesse and Celine's relationship just poped up into my head. an interesting way to appreciate!!!

Critical Reading and Writing: An Introductory Coursebook
Critical Reading and Writing: An Introductory Coursebook
by Peter Andrew Goatly
Price: 24.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A very useful book with clear examples, 1 April 2011
This book provides the clear explanation of critical reading and writing. It also helps readers understand theories by giving some concrete examples with analytical details. Useful and easy to read!!!

Lonely Planet Edinburgh Encounter (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Edinburgh Encounter (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

2.0 out of 5 stars okay but not that great, 1 April 2011
I spent 5 months in Edinburgh in 2009. From this book, I found the information about tourist attractions is quite useful. However, the information about local cafes and restaurants is not. I can't believe the author didn't mention two best cafes in Edinburgh, that is, Kilimanjaro and Black Medicine. From my experience, they sell the best coffee in the city!!! Some experts even list Kilimanjaro in the top 10 best cafes in the UK. Local people know that but he keeps reviewing tons of cafes which are not famous at all.

There's a famous Korean restaurant in Edinburgh called Shilla. The food is amazing but he forgot to mention it in his book again. He also didn't reccommend great Thai restaurants but the so-so ones instead. Cheers!!!