Profile for M. Lamb > Reviews

M. Lamb (Scotland)

Hail to the King
Hail to the King

5.0 out of 5 stars Slightly different but still awesome!, 19 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Hail to the King (MP3 Download)
On the first listen of this I thought it somewhat different from the usual A7X style but by the second listen I was absolutely hooked. I'd say its slightly more mellow (for lack of a better word) but this band just keep getting better. Can't wait for the full album to be released.

One Tree Hill - Season 6 [DVD] [2009]
One Tree Hill - Season 6 [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Chad Michael Murray

3.0 out of 5 stars One Tree Hill season 6, 10 Aug. 2009
Why, o why, have they changed the DVD cover? Personally, I found the whole of this season boring, pretty much like the new DVD cover. Its not the fact that all the characters are older (seeing them in their collage years woulda been great though)there just isn't any excitment in this season. Having watched all the episodes, I was sat most of the time waiting for something intresting to happen and the fact that music played in just about every scene got on my nerves. I'm not going to go into what plot lines there is because I don't want to spoil this for anyone who's not seen it yet but I seriously think this should have been the last season, sadly, I only watched this out of habit.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2009 11:48 AM BST

Breaking Dawn: Twilight, Book 4 (Twilight Saga)
Breaking Dawn: Twilight, Book 4 (Twilight Saga)
by Stephenie Meyer

3.0 out of 5 stars Found this book hard to believe, 2 Feb. 2009
I wasn't going to write a review seen as there is 200+ already and at first 'Breaking Dawn' seems like an ok read but I can totally understand why there are so many bad reviews. I finished it and a friend asked me if she would like it and I honestly told her no (which I was sad about because Eclipse was good) I also couldn't exactly explain how I felt about Breaking Down but someone stated in their review that it left them deflated, which I now realise is a perfect discription for the way I felt.
Bella and Edward's personality's (which they didn't have much of before) seem to completely disappear and Jacob's imprinting on a new born baby is just plain wrong. Most of the Cullen family are barely in the book and they seem to just accept that they can't win against the Volturi,theres no fight in them. I'm not going to carry on as others have stated the faults with this book better than I have and in more depth but I will say when your reading the book, don't think about it too hard.

Twilight (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Twilight (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, 12 Jan. 2009
I own all the books in the Twilight series and love every one of them so when I heard it was being made into a movie I was over the moon. However I came out of the cinema very disappointed and picking fault with everything. Maybe I'm being fussy but the movie seemed to be very rushed and I felt that anyone who hasn't read the book won't get how close Bella and Edward are. Some of the dialogue was awful, special effects were poor (especially Edward in the sun) and big parts of the book were replaced (Charlie and Bella eating in a cafe??) I'm not going to go on and on but before you watch this movie, please read the book first....?